EA Forums - Banner

Wasn't there something about a Futurama game?

Prev1
Is the release date getting close? I forgot which company's making it, but I hope I can find out more.

Would it be right to assume it would be a city-building game and not another Bejeweled clone?

Replies

• It's called "Worlds Of Tomorrow" by TinyCo and is allegedly coming out later this year- but there is no official release date or full game detail.
    I doubt it will be anything like Game Of Drones though.
    You can sign up for notifications at youwillplayfuturama.com.

• It's called "Worlds Of Tomorrow" by TinyCo and is allegedly coming out later this year- but there is no official release date or full game detail.
    I doubt it will be anything like Game Of Drones though.
    You can sign up for notifications at youwillplayfuturama.com.

Woohoo! Can't wait till it's released. Though um, that phone number field when pre-registering. Is it mandatory? Last time I filled in that field, I got spam. It was for some other website though. I hope I can get that free gift without my phone number.
  • I put in random numbers and it seemed to work ;)
  • I put in random numbers and it seemed to work ;)

I'm only worried that the free gift would only be sent via sms...
  • Good point but I'm not giving Matt Groening my phone number again- he calls at such inconvenient times and goes on and on and on.....
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Haha... :p

Wait, I get it - I can use my phone in an Augmented Reality sort of way, allowing Fry to jump to my phone and then be transferred into Tapped Out! /jk

By the way, I checked out the alien code at the bottom of the page. This is what it says.
    All glory to the Hypnotoad

(I used a decoder - gotfuturama.com - It's quite convenient)
  • tumblr_nh0666uvad1rl3yf0o1_500.gif
  • (O_O)

• It's already out. You can download it from the play Store. I tried it but I didn't like it though. Deleted it again the same day.
  • Pocket Mortys is where its at.
  • It's essentially a carbon copy of that crappy Family Guy: TQFS game, also produced by TinyCo.
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    It's out in Canada from what I heard. It's basically the same as family guy with a different skin. They have a apk file you can download which is a beta. They have a pixel space battle as well. It's ok. Have to see how "tinyco" does it...
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It's out in Canada from what I heard. It's basically the same as family guy with a different skin. They have a apk file you can download which is a beta. They have a pixel space battle as well. It's ok. Have to see how "tinyco" does it...

Sounds awesome. I could only hope it reaches the rest of the world soon! Is it as hard as Family Guy? The random drops really irks me.

Oh and did you guys get some sort of pre-registration gift? I signed up and entered my email, but haven't gotten any memebership email. Assuming that's how it works.
    Post edited by chippers29775 on
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    It's essentially a carbon copy of that crappy Family Guy: TQFS game, also produced by TinyCo.

If that’s true, count me out.
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    There's a APK file which is official. It's the BETA and I contacted Tinyco Support on it. I asked if the progress would carry over and they said they plan it to at the worldwide launch. So you can start playing today if you have a android. They have Calculon for 600 pizza. And it's 9.99 for 550 pizza. Then they have 99.99 for 7,000 pizza. So it's around 9 to 10 dollars for a character/building. About the same as Simpsons. I like it so far myself. In fact I may stop paying for Simpsons and farm donuts for multipliers until I'm sitting lofty. And start putting 100 in this once a month. I like futurama more. Family guy will always be a free game for me.
    Post edited by simpsonare on
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    I also think Matt Groening is working with tinyco now instead because they keep their game unhackable like family guy unlike tapped out. Also the devs made it simple enough to get a stockpile of donuts. So in my opinion Kem farming will end at some point, they increase security measures, or end the game because it's no longer beneficial. Mean with hacking so easy the huge majority do it. I'm a honest player and support the creators but I'm a minority. This game is becoming less and less profitable.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I also think Matt Groening is working with tinyco now instead because they keep their game unhackable like family guy unlike tapped out. Also the devs made it simple enough to get a stockpile of donuts. So in my opinion Kem farming will end at some point, they increase security measures, or end the game because it's no longer beneficial. Mean with hacking so easy the huge majority do it. I'm a honest player and support the creators but I'm a minority. This game is becoming less and less profitable.

KEM (or, more generally speaking, donut) farming is not hacking. And to imply that those engaged in the practice are dishonest is simply wrong.

• simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    I didn't say Kem farming is hacking. I said hackers
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    If you don't mind spending money on futurama you will enjoy it
  • simpsonare
    2264 posts Member
    After looking a revenue for the last month Simpsons seem to be doing alright. Making 9,000 a day a month behind today. Family guy is making a little more for obvious reasons. I think futurama will be the best of them all.