EA Forums - Banner

Wasn't there something about a Futurama game?

2Next

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    I didn't say Kem farming is hacking. I said hackers

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post. I found the meaning a bit ambiguous. As an aside, I doubt the majority of players are engaged in hacking.

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Pizza is currency? How odd.

Yes, donuts makes sense.....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Pizza is currency? How odd.

Yes, donuts makes sense.....

Fry worked as a Pizza Delivery boy in 1999 before he was frozen and woke up in 3000. So it makes perfect sense.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • It's already out. You can download it from the play Store. I tried it but I didn't like it though. Deleted it again the same day.

Not in the US.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • There's a APK file which is official. It's the BETA and I contacted Tinyco Support on it. I asked if the progress would carry over and they said they plan it to at the worldwide launch. So you can start playing today if you have a android. They have Calculon for 600 pizza. And it's 9.99 for 550 pizza. Then they have 99.99 for 7,000 pizza. So it's around 9 to 10 dollars for a character/building. About the same as Simpsons. I like it so far myself. In fact I may stop paying for Simpsons and farm donuts for multipliers until I'm sitting lofty. And start putting 100 in this once a month. I like futurama more. Family guy will always be a free game for me.

now i feel normal again, thank you.
  • simpsonare
    2273 posts Member
    There's a "futurama world's of tomorrow fan club" on facebook that has the link of the apk download for android. It's in beta currently but so far I love it. Not to mention there Is competition now between EA and Tinyco. So I expect Simpsons to continue to do well in content at least. The story for the last event wasn't the greatest though. So we will see how EA does...
  • There's a "futurama world's of tomorrow fan club" on facebook that has the link of the apk download for android. It's in beta currently but so far I love it. Not to mention there Is competition now between EA and Tinyco. So I expect Simpsons to continue to do well in content at least. The story for the last event wasn't the greatest though. So we will see how EA does...

Thanks! Do I need any dev kit to run it? I could only hope that there's no risk to the other games on my tablet?