EA Forums - Banner

Am I weird for doing this?

I've finished pin pals and as I'm sending my minions to their tasks I stopped for a minute and wondered...does anyone else do this? So here it goes... I try to always do visual tasks but sometimes I like try to send out everyone who's either carrying a gun, then fist fighting, someone chasing someone else with an axe or bat, like that so that all of Springfield is fighting in the streets.
Or maybe find all the ones who are sleeping, so you need to know jobs of different skins i.e. Winter burns with his sleep spell etc, or Grimes resting in peace.. Then the ones just sitting on benches, try to get everyone in a relaxed mood.
So...am I weird???

Replies

• Yes that is weird, even weirder is you say "minions"
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    Usually I use the job manager to send them all on their tasks, but before I do there is my favourite characters I enjoy viewing outdoor tasks, so I do this first then the job manager.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Not weird at all. I am usually too lazy to put people individually into tasks but I like the idea.
  • That's hilarious.

I usually use the job manager but your way sounds fun.

• IT is not weird, it is however weird that you mention it and ask if it is weird.

It fees like you think it is weird but want to be validated that it isnt by an exterior force. which we are.

However i prefer setting bonfires behind Flanders house (in my B Town) Placing garbage around general areas, i place the simpsons house in between all the best restaurants ( MY B town is my Homer Dreamland design after all) and i place all characters in jail or demeaning tasks.

If Homer allows it you may have enjoyment, but he rarely allows it, send characters on tasks then hide the buildings....set them on fire...torture them with evil aliens and monsters. Sometimes send them on booze trips, so they can take further punishment.

s19e08.gif

Im just an evil sky finger and my B Town residents can do nothing.....NOTHING!
    When-Sid-comes-screen-you-instantly-hate-him.gif

• Lol someone was here! We do rule. I guess the most fun about what I do is remembering all the right tasks and skins to choose.
  • hbird999
    70 posts Member
    I've sent Bart Lisa Skinner and Homer to ride horses at the same time
  • shawn59736 wrote: »
    Lol someone was here! We do rule. I guess the most fun about what I do is remembering all the right tasks and skins to choose.

Truth be told, what i said was accurate.

As Bluntcard can testify my town is kinda Blah.
    ive shaped it to be what id expect Springfield to be.

MY B Town suffers from Random-Whim-of-The-Tap-Finger Syndrome.

The true playing style can be described as "Roleplaying"
    You arent getting anything out of it (items, stats, levels or other compensation) other than personal fulfillment, given your current stated method may i suggest the Zombie Sandwich and using it to turn some (non sleepers and non shooters) into zombies?
    It would add some Flavor to your town as well as background to the story displayed.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I prefer sending my people on their best visual tasks too. Usually that means anyone I can make ride a motorcycle, sit on a bench, etc. Unless their best is less than 4hrs then I just run their 24hr task nonstop. Except Lance. He's always in that pool.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I try to do all visual but I'm still low level so sometimes I gotta do what makes that $$
  • Everybody walking something.
    Couples or pairings animation day.
    Everybody on horseback.
    Drunk tank prison break.
    Witchy Wednesdays.
    Sporty.
    Beach party.
    Weapons.
  • Everybody walking something.
    Couples or pairings animation day.
    Everybody on horseback.
    Drunk tank prison break.
    Witchy Wednesdays.
    Sporty.
    Beach party.
    Weapons.

EXACTLY!!! You DO get me!
  • simpsonare
    2132 posts Member
    I send the Simpson family to dance around the pagan bonfire
  • Burns Hosting Erotic Masquerade while sending Smithers to Whip It right next to him, and with/or Jay G to Make It Rain. Never fails to amuse.

Same can go for having Barney Sleep In Gutter next to Coco Beanie Getting Kicked. Its a shame you can't drag them to place in certain locations to make photo opportunities.
  • shabu922
    161 posts Member
    I've been playing this game for 5 years now. I don't think I know what's weird anymore.
  • bluntcard
    3591 posts Member
    You aren't weird at all. Sounds like you love the little world you've created.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • shawn59736
    538 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for your participation!
  • mwnd1980
    24 posts Member
    Not weird at all.
    Greetings from the Peace Garden State!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    asking US is weird though! what do we know? lol j/k
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."