EA Forums - Banner

Daily challenge task: Shoot Hoops

Todays task was to make 3 free throws at the half court! I didn't even know that was a thing! Low and behold I missed a bunch of shoots and then made the 3 shots to earn my donut!
"I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "

Replies

• 1pillform
    1953 posts Member
    huh? How do you do that?
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Donut? Me wanna legit bonut!
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Todays task was to make 3 free throws at the half court! I didn't even know that was a thing! Low and behold I missed a bunch of shoots and then made the 3 shots to earn my donut!
    Had this challenge yesterday, confused me at first.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    huh? How do you do that?

You need to have the half court and your daily challenge reward needs to be a donut. I just thought it was an odd challenge that yielded an animation I didn't know existed! Its the little things in this game that keep me playing! :)
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    I've never had this challenge. Sounds fun, I hope it shows up on my game soon. I agree, it is the little things that continue to make this game fun.
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    I think I've only had this challenge once since getting the half court. It's a clever one, I wish they had more like this.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    I got this one a few days ago. I too didn't know that there were different animations where you hit or miss it.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    had it today for 3 donuts… sweet!
  • Jonalinn
    1762 posts Member
    I haven't had this yet.. sounds like fun! :smiley:
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Never had that challenge. Also didn't know there were different animations. Think I tapped it once when I got it and that was it.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I had it once right after getting the half court. It took me way too long to get three shots. If I had it again, I would have to search for the half court, since I have no idea where it is right now.
  • adruralo
    3275 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    I had it once right after getting the half court. It took me way too long to get three shots. If I had it again, I would have to search for the half court, since I have no idea where it is right now.
    It's between your Springfield elementary school and the High school.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    adruralo wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »
    It's between your Springfield elementary school and the High school.

Thanks! You are too kind. I am sure that I would find it at some point.