EA Forums - Banner

140 donuts.. Opinions needed

Wait until the next update, it is less than a month away.

Then Aztec theater option. Not only do you get the 4 hour job for SVT, you get a 6 hour job for CBG that pays more than hiss 8 hour. Bart also gets a 3 hour that pays more than his 4 hour. Bumblebee man is good, outdoor tasks are the 30 and 60 minute, so a bummer, and you need a premium item I believe to unlock one of his later quests. Basically you will earn more XP and cash this way.

The studios are great, I love Mel, so don't get me wrong, if you really like that over the Aztrc it is a good choice.

But by waiting you will make sure something else doesn't come out that you regret not having and it will give you time to really see which building is calling your name.

Replies

• chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im not too impressed with my studio, and I find Mel is always at the prison or getting his hair done at jakes.

The building just looks too square and filled in to me, maybe I'll find a way to make it pop one day
  • nickfantinat
    82 posts
    edited February 2013
    I like the look of KrustyLu in my town a lot. I have it together with the news station. Plus I like having Sideshow Mel.

Aztec theater looks awesome too and will also give you a 3 hour task for Bart and 6 hour task for Comic Book Guy that pay out at premium levels.

Bumblebee Man is cool to have around but his tasks are kind of meh animation wise if that matters to you.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Im not too impressed with my studio, and I find Mel is always at the prison or getting his hair done at jakes.

The building just looks too square and filled in to me, maybe I'll find a way to make it pop one day

That is a good point, the studio takes up a lot more land.

Also in favor of it, Mel's 8 hour juggle is a great one and better than any of BBMan
  • Sn0wba11002
    15 posts
    edited February 2013
    I use my Krustylu Studios as a depository for holiday items that just don't fit anywhere. Anything could reasonably be on the backlot. My Christmas tree is the only thing there currently, but I had the Thanksgiving balloons were there until they seemed a good fit for Sir Putts-a-lot. I also bought the cannon, so Sideshow Mel can be shot from it for 30 minutes at a time. That being said, I also have the Aztec and enjoy that as well.
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Go with the Homer Buddhas!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Yes if you get Mel you will have to get the canon for another 20 donuts or not have his 30 minute task, no huge loss, but something to factor in
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    FBMbmx12 wrote:

2.) Aztec Theater- 80 donuts + Bumblebee man- 60 donuts: Always wanted the theater because it would add to the entertainment district of my town and it would give the SVT a 4 hour job, which I have always wanted. Not sure about the bumblebee man, but it's the only "low cost" character I don't have.

This is defo the way to go :) Way much more for your donuts as it were : )
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    140 white fences?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    140 white fences?

Ooo now theres a great shout :P :wink::lol:
    Who wouldnt want a nice white fenced out area ;) lol Plus you have 140 of them to show off :P lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Wait until the next update, it is less than a month away.

Then Aztec theater option. Not only do you get the 4 hour job for SVT, you get a 6 hour job for CBG that pays more than hiss 8 hour. Bart also gets a 3 hour that pays more than his 4 hour. Bumblebee man is good, outdoor tasks are the 30 and 60 minute, so a bummer, and you need a premium item I believe to unlock one of his later quests. Basically you will earn more XP and cash this way.

The studios are great, I love Mel, so don't get me wrong, if you really like that over the Aztrc it is a good choice.

But by waiting you will make sure something else doesn't come out that you regret not having and it will give you time to really see which building is calling your name.
    All great points!
    Toj427 wrote:
    Go with the Homer Buddhas!
    Been burned by that card before haha. First one gave me frinks lab so I was pretty pumped. The the next 5 gave me flaming bush, 10 white fences, mystery box->parking lot, ect.. stopped for good after that.
    140 white fences?
    HAHA why didn't I think of this one!!

Thank you all for your replies! It seems like most people would go with the theater/bumblebee man option, which is kinda what I was leaning towards. Hummmm, I'll probable think about it for another hour or so, but all of the info you guys gave was a big help.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hmmm those items will always be there and unless your 100% sure you want something right now i would just wait and see what there is to come in the future, worst case scenario you wait a month or two dont like any new premium items and go for the same options
  • FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Hmmm those items will always be there and unless your 100% sure you want something right now i would just wait and see what there is to come in the future, worst case scenario you wait a month or two dont like any new premium items and go for the same options
    I've waited a few months to accumulate this many (thank you xmas stockings!), I might as well wait it out and see what the future brings. Thanks for the advice.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.