EA Forums - Banner

When clearing what causes the screen flash?

It cannot be Seizure robot since I put it into storage ever since I bought it. But when I am clearing all the finished jobs and building income all of the sudden there is a screen flash. Many times it happens at the Simpsons but once it happened at the racetrack.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• I think its Yakuza Boss
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Okay that makes sense. Thanks. I guess he flashes at the end of each of his jobs? Really not a fan of flashing or strobing effects.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • Castiel19x
    3892 posts Member
    I think its Yakuza Boss

Most likely this. His 8hr task make the screen flash when finished.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Thanks very much. I researched and couldn't find it but I'm probably the last person to realize this. :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    I think its Yakuza Boss

Most likely this. His 8hr task make the screen flash when finished.

Yes, this is correct, I have this every morning when clearing my 8hr tasks..
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • I get it on 4 hour tasks. I think it happens when to much is tapped the same time.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I think its Yakuza Boss

Thanks for this. I noticed it every morning when I tap the Simpson House. Yakuza Boss has his 8 hour task there. I don't notice it at any other time when I tap him though.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    I think its Yakuza Boss

Thanks for this. I noticed it every morning when I tap the Simpson House. Yakuza Boss has his 8 hour task there. I don't notice it at any other time when I tap him though.
    i figured it had to be him, it started not long ago right after i got him and he was the only difference at the Simpsons house but i couldn't remember if it was 4hr or 8hr or both tasks

I think its Yakuza Boss

i figured it had to be him, it started not long ago right after i got him and he was the only difference at the Simpsons house but i couldn't remember if it was 4hr or 8hr or both tasks

I figured the same thing for the same reasons. I dont think i have ever used his 4 hour task yet. Just the 1 and 8
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
    I think its Yakuza Boss

I figured the same thing for the same reasons. I dont think i have ever used his 4 hour task yet. Just the 1 and 8
    i've used 1,4,and 8 since we got him but been super busy and haven't been paying as close attention as usual so i wasn't entirely if it was him or some glitch

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    In agreement with everyone who mentioned that it's Yakuza Boss's 8 hr task. And, yes.. the flash is annoying :|
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • frosted1414
    1964 posts Member
    Good info. I was surprised by the flash every time it came up. It was always in a busy area and couldn't figure out who/what caused it.
  • Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    I realized it the first time I clicked on YB's completed 8 hr task.. but only by mistake! I had the screen zoomed in to see something in front of Simpson's house and then... blast! 9oloFfp.jpg
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    In agreement with everyone who mentioned that it's Yakuza Boss's 8 hr task. And, yes.. the flash is annoying :|
    :D
    it doesn't bother me but surprises me when not thinking about it
    the first time it did it, i was like :o :D
    what is his 8 hour task called? i always forget to look

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I only do 8 hour tasks over night, so I am generally half asleep when I am clearing it so it always startles me. The tasks is called Build Fight Drama.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    I only do 8 hour tasks over night, so I am generally half asleep when I am clearing it so it always startles me. The tasks is called Build Fight Drama.
    thanks

• Jonalinn
    1766 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    :D
    it doesn't bother me but surprises me when not thinking about it
    the first time it did it, i was like :o :D
    what is his 8 hour task called? i always forget to look

There's a few of us on this forum who aren't fond of the bright, white-lightening type flashes so I'd rather it didn't happen.. but I'll power through it :)
  • Castiel19x
    3892 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

This should keep you awake after that.
    Nuking is always the answer