EA Forums - Banner

Popsickle Stick Skycraper + Escalator to Nowhere: BALLERS post your pics!

IMG_8726.png

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/shaunsucks/IMG_8726.png

(that is of course if you can post pics haha, just found that out not a forum baller!)

noticed only two solo punk-* skyscrapers and only one escalator popped up in the friends list about a week after i got both. got me wondering anybody else have both yet? i leave a dollar sign from the blue house behind it up, and all these punks wanna be tappin my skyscraper rather than getting valentines lol! mad weak! it's a handshake everytime i open it. think imma put a brown back there so they're only gettin 3$ pffht! post your pics playa!

oh yeah these guys need some new baller friends: FifeforLifer & ryno17403

That's mean!

Replies

• Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've got the escalator and am a little over halfway to the skyscraper. However I do not have 6000 houses to farm coins so when I get mine it will have more of a sense of accomplishment tied to it lol.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Actually, you would be the one on the losing side if you put the brown house there since your neighbors get the same amount no matter what building they tap.
  • Rob_Burrito
    25 posts
    edited February 2013
    aha i thought they got whatever the house was worth, i'll keep it xmas blue then. whats this sense of accomplishment by not farming a grinder game crap haha- sounds like a hater!

*actually wouldn't a brown house regenerate more often though? so everytime someone opened it it didn't have to go 8 hours for the $ to reappear?
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Cujo038 wrote:
    I've got the escalator and am a little over halfway to the skyscraper. However I do not have 6000 houses to farm coins so when I get mine it will have more of a sense of accomplishment tied to it lol.

Stop acting all high and mighty, house farmers put in just as much effort as anyone else, we just get what we want faster. The downside is, tapping 200 houses every 3 hours is boring and tedious. If house farming wasn't meant to be, they would be more expensive, or there would be a cap at the maximum amount of houses you can have (10 pink, 10 blue, 10 White, etc etc)
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    When I found out next update the prices got cut in halve I was pissed. Spent 2millon on the popstick tower and would still have 500k for both. if waited is a punk move by ea. so I'm waiting for the next update to by the elevator.
  • sellhigh378
    202 posts
    edited February 2013
    Escalator shot, not sure what else to do at this time with it, too far from the tower, hopefully will get it when the price drops on the next update.

wZ4NU1A.png
  • Rob_Burrito
    25 posts
    edited February 2013
    stick to your guns psuke, but this post is for ballers that just dont give a what with that fake money son. i can't be the only one with both c'mon now. also there is a limit on how many houses you can have, i have 1248 right now, and if i try to build more than 25 at a time the game crashes for days. they fixed some of it on the vday update (used to crash at about 800 and building 16. that's why my reindeer centepede is only 14 deer deep instead of 20 :.(

(still can't post pics but reindeer centepede link:)

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/shaunsucks/photo.png

photo.png
  • oscarleone_1
    115 posts
    edited February 2013
    photo.png
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    When I found out next update the prices got cut in halve I was pissed. Spent 2millon on the popstick tower and would still have 500k for both. if waited is a punk move by ea. so I'm waiting for the next update to by the elevator.

Since i've started every building has gone down in price the next level update after it comes out.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    I like your Escalator, sellhigh378.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.