EA Forums - Banner

Hospital and Burns manor

You need to build all of the buildings in the order that they are shown in. Just keep progressing through the game until they become available.

Search this forum, there's a very detailed guide somewhere by Simpsons0001.

Replies

• Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've seen the guide in the past but can't find it now. I have all of the other buildings and have had them for quite a while. I'm stumped.
    Thanks for the response. : )
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I've seen the guide in the past but can't find it now. I have all of the other buildings and have had them for quite a while. I'm stumped.
    Thanks for the response. : )

No problem.

If you have all of the other buildings, then it must be a glitch. Try leaving all of your characters task-less for a day and see if that helps.
  • mgermon2
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I stuck without being able to get my hospital or Burns Manor I have been waiting for 2 weeks and have lost the story line I was going along as per the lists I found on the web but have now not able to go any further.

I have left all my people off for 2 days and still nothing.

I have still got a glitch back from the original problems when the game started where my comic book guy disappeared and never came back. But he is still listed in my list if characters as having him but no building and no character walking my streets. Not sure how to get that fixed???

But didn't think that would stop a quest coming up. I actually thought I would get the quest then get stuck but no luck

Help I have spent a lot of money and time getting this far now I stuck again.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    I am also waiting :)

But it's probaly just because a character needed for the quest has to do the valentine day quests first
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Look in the FAQ section of the forums. It's the first or second sticky. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

I hate to tell you this, but you might never get the quest if you are missing CBG. He is required after you build Hibbert's in order to be sent on the hospital quest.

I don't know what you've tried to get CBG back, but have you tried storing the Android's Dungeon to reset the character? Or have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? Lastly, some people have mentioned they need to do a factory reset of their device to get their game back on track... Good luck!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    mgermon2 wrote:
    I stuck without being able to get my hospital or Burns Manor I have been waiting for 2 weeks and have lost the story line I was going along as per the lists I found on the web but have now not able to go any further.

I have left all my people off for 2 days and still nothing.

I have still got a glitch back from the original problems when the game started where my comic book guy disappeared and never came back. But he is still listed in my list if characters as having him but no building and no character walking my streets. Not sure how to get that fixed???

But didn't think that would stop a quest coming up. I actually thought I would get the quest then get stuck but no luck

Help I have spent a lot of money and time getting this far now I stuck again.

Did you store Android Dundgeon?
  • mgermon2
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi

I started playing on the original day they started and went thru all the up and downs and lock outs thru those first few months where I got all the way to level 20 which is where I had built everything then one day it kicked me all the way back to level 14 and took my android dungeon and comic book guy away.

I then got locked out of my game altogether for about 12 weeks I had given up on the game until I saw an update on iTunes so I updated and got my game back but still no comic book guy. It shows as I have had him but now greyed out with quest written against it.

Till now hasn't affected the game and i was just glad i got my game back but now I read I need him for the hospital I need to find out how to fix it.

• Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mgermon2 wrote:
    Hi

I started playing on the original day they started and went thru all the up and downs and lock outs thru those first few months where I got all the way to level 20 which is where I had built everything then one day it kicked me all the way back to level 14 and took my android dungeon and comic book guy away.

I then got locked out of my game altogether for about 12 weeks I had given up on the game until I saw an update on iTunes so I updated and got my game back but still no comic book guy. It shows as I have had him but now greyed out with quest written against it.

Till now hasn't affected the game and i was just glad i got my game back but now I read I need him for the hospital I need to find out how to fix it.

That's horrible. I hope EA can help you. Good luck!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    So did you store Android's Dungeon? Or was it sold? Storing or selling the building a character came with will remove the character from your town.

Do you have the option to buy Android's Dungeon in the build menu? Or take it out of storage?
  • Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    Looks like I never lost CBG (that I know of) and I do have him. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and I have tried putting his store in and out of storage with no luck. Hopefully they will fix it when the game has its next update. : /
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    get them. Your life will be a swirlling mess until you do.... Do it now.... No now,,,,
    Is there anyone out there?
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Looks like I never lost CBG (that I know of) and I do have him. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game and I have tried putting his store in and out of storage with no luck. Hopefully they will fix it when the game has its next update. : /
    Just out of curiosity, what do you currently have in storage?

The story line between Hibbert's family practice and the hospital involves just about every character, and some require a combination of characters. What was the last task in the story line (<a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page">Building Guide & Walkthrough: How to unlock every building in TSTO</a>) that you were able to complete?

That might help determine what task is holding up your progression.
  • Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    All of my characters and their building are out and playable. The only things I have in storage are balloons, some Krusty burgers and some decorations. I still have one Krusty burger in my town.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    All of my characters and their building are out and playable. The only things I have in storage are balloons, some Krusty burgers and some decorations. I still have one Krusty burger in my town.

This is a total WAG - something to do if you've exhausted all other possibilities. Pull the other Krusty Burgers out of storage. I recall previous threads in which it was important that first Krusty Burger built be out; unfortunately, you can't tell by looking at them which is the original.

Good luck.
  • Cujo038
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Try putting out all your krusty burgers.. I know eventually it let you buy more and i dont know if that was a quest to build a second but cant hurt to have them out.. And a more extreme method would maybe be sell the dungeon and re-buy it? Don't know if that's possible as I've never tried selling a main building..

Also.. Anyone on your friends list, are they able to see CBG when they visit your town?
  • Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ill try it. I did notice that there are two separate Krusty burgers in storage.
  • Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    The moment I took it out of storage, Krusty had a quest about a grease fire so hopefully the story will continue.
    : )
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    The moment I took it out of storage, Krusty had a quest about a grease fire so hopefully the story will continue.
    : )

Congrats! So it appears you stored your original Krusty :wink:
  • Amonhalbert
    29 posts
    edited February 2013
    Success!!!
    I'm building the hospital.

Thanks for the help!
    : D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.