EA Forums - Banner

So you don't want to work,??

Prev1
ob boy... how mean ;)

but you need something to hide the exit thingy.

Replies

  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    I LOVE this! Deliciously evil!!!! :twisted:
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    That is like so mr Burns :mrgreen:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    ob boy... how mean ;)

    but you need something to hide the exit thingy.


    Exit thingy? Where it says enter? 8) :lol:
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    Evilisly good!! love it! :mrgreen:
  • Keys1980
    393 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Love it. My favourite placement of that monstrosity yet.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited February 2013
    Brilliant!
  • willowbud
    134 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ha ha so funny.....lol,x

    Nasty bugger xx
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Is this better? I had to move something from,my science area , dodn't find anything high enough to hide the entrance
    30cvtip.jpg
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    You just need the devil Flanders taking a list in the picture and then you would have your very own gates of hell!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    You just need the devil Flanders taking a list in the picture and then you would have your very own gates of hell!

    :lol: thats also idea!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    Is this better? I had to move something from,my science area , dodn't find anything high enough to hide the entrance
    30cvtip.jpg

    That looks awesome! So something Mr Burns would do for not working hard enough or just not working :lol:

    How about moving the "Enter" bit to slightly behind the 1st tower that way you cant see the enter bit and will look like they really falling into it :):lol:

    Really looks good tho :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    That looks awesome! So something Mr Burns would do for not working hard enough or just not working :lol:

    How about moving the "Enter" bit to slightly behind the 1st tower that way you cant see the enter bit and will look like they really falling into it :):lol:

    Really looks good tho :D

    Thanks Neo, it finally made me decide move the xmas village to the storage, and yes it looks great,now :)
    35i64r9.jpg
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Haha I like it, good idea
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    LOL thats looks really good :)

    Love the fact there sooo many good ideas out there :)

    Makes mine look sooo boring now :( I'm really gonna have to do something with it now :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Very nice!

    I liked the first one because it looked like they were entering the pits of hell at the plant but the second one looks like they are dropping into the cooling towers.

    I like them both, great job.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LOL thats looks really good :)

    Love the fact there sooo many good ideas out there :)

    Makes mine look sooo boring now :( I'm really gonna have to do something with it now :lol:


    Are you gonna steal my idea? Oh well you helped me with it, half is yours :lol::lol::lol: 8)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Very nice!

    I liked the first one because it looked like they were entering the pits of hell at the plant but the second one looks like they are dropping into the cooling towers.

    I like them both, great job.

    Thanks Lissa, now I can change from time to time, :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    LOL thats looks really good :)

    Love the fact there sooo many good ideas out there :)

    Makes mine look sooo boring now :( I'm really gonna have to do something with it now :lol:


    Are you gonna steal my idea? Oh well you helped me with it, half is yours :lol::lol::lol: 8)

    No i wont steal it......or will I ;) no i wont :) Just gotta find something to do with it :? Mines just put up by the Springfield sign by the prison :( Think i need to buy up all the remaining land :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • imac1969
    18 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hilariously evil!!! Love it!
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

    That looks awesome! So something Mr Burns would do for not working hard enough or just not working :lol:

    How about moving the "Enter" bit to slightly behind the 1st tower that way you cant see the enter bit and will look like they really falling into it :):lol:

    Really looks good tho :D

    Thanks Neo, it finally made me decide move the xmas village to the storage, and yes it looks great,now :)
    35i64r9.jpg

    That is how i saw It in your town 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!