V-day Gil

Prev1
10 trains for the price of 5!

:mrgreen:

Replies

• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I will be thoroughly pissed if it is Shauna with something else, having pissed away 90 donuts on that wench they better not reduce it right away.

Seriously I doubt they would combo Shauna for that reason, but something older maybe. Will be interesting to see.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I will be thoroughly pissed if it is Shauna with something else, having pissed away 90 donuts on that wench they better not reduce it right away.

Im with MD on this one :) I will not be happy if they reduce her price!! Specially as she was soooo not worth 90donuts!! :evil:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I'd love to have Gil offer himself as a Premium character so I can then have him permanently in my town. Let him come with his own set of tasks & unique storyline.

Then whenever there's a future sale, Gil can prompt us of one.

It's a win/win situation
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I'd love to have Gil offer himself as a Premium character so I can then have him permanently in my town. Let him come with his own set of tasks & unique storyline.

It's a win/win situation

I would pay for that
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

It's a win/win situation

I would pay for that

Same here id love to have Gil in my town permanently :D
  • danscoelho
    120 posts
    edited February 2013
    I understand why people would be angry to see Shauna on sale,

but since she is a limited-time character, this could be the last chance for EA to sell her...

I didn't buy her and that's the only thing that would make me buy her anyway....
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    She's not limited time, is she? I didn't think she was, but can't see her in the queue anymore so I wouldn't know
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    She's not limited time, is she? I didn't think she was, but can't see her in the queue anymore so I wouldn't know

Was she limited?? I didnt even notice is she was, if she was then she wont be on sale if they do a sale, you aint missing much by not having her in your game tho lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    mdfriend wrote:

It's a win/win situation

I would pay for that

You're turning Gil into a man ****. Gil would never do that. Well ok, maybe for the right price. Which is any price really.

But why do you want premium? Every * in this forum seems desperate to give EA their money. I also want him but for free like Fat Tony. Free! If you ****!es can all handle that. FREE! :wink:
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Give me a steep discount on the aztec theater and the observatory, because there's absolutely no reason to buy them now and I am sick of having to scroll past them on my building list.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    well.. my gf´s brother, is game addicted on his ipad 3, and said that this month is a especial, cause many games are doing promos to buy things, like, the coin who coast $99,99 now is 49.99;;; ghalf price... if ea made asome like this, io buy more donuts... if not, only in march/april!!
  • jblaze013
    95 posts
    edited February 2013
    Gil would be awesome I would pay 90 donuts for him
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:

Was she limited?? I didnt even notice is she was, if she was then she wont be on sale if they do a sale, you aint missing much by not having her in your game tho lol

On my second account I see it says limited time under her.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Shauna is indeed a "limited time" character
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Didn't krustylu studios say limited time during the christmas update as well? One of the factors I bought the studio in the first place was because I thought it'd be gone after christmas. Maybe the same case with shauna too. I don't think there has been any character you can purchase that was truly limited time, except for character skins like mr plow and witch marge.

*Ok Fat tony was added as a limited time only character, free to everyone and not available for premium purchase. My point was that I think EA makes it look like things are limited, like krustylu and shauna, and after the update has passed they remain?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Krustylu Studios has never been limited time only.

Shauna & Kang were both limited time characters

Mr Plow, Witch Marge & Santa Homer were limited time costumes

Fat Tony, Cool Homer, Duff Racer were episode tie-in content drops that were all free, but limited to about a week or so
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well, krustylu did say it requires christmas which was very misleading to me. Meh, EA doesn't make it easy to tell.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ah, Kang, how I wish I had caved to buying donuts before December so I could've had you...
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Well, krustylu did say it requires christmas which was very misleading to me. Meh, EA doesn't make it easy to tell.

You can tell when you're used to it, "Requires Something" just means you have to have completed that quest, eg Mypad, Christmas,

Having "Limited Time Only" under an item means it'll become unavailable at the end of the update.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Give me a steep discount on the aztec theater and the observatory, because there's absolutely no reason to buy them now and I am sick of having to scroll past them on my building list.

I would love to have these 2 buildings but refuse to buy any more donuts. During the first Gil promotion I tried to buy donuts and lost my game completely. Luckily for me erasing my ipad and starting over gave me a fix but I can't risk it happening again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.