EA Forums - Banner

Well Played EA

Soo I was fooling around as i do on tapped out and something i do when im bored is speed up tasks then cancel them, for fun of course, Iv never lost, I have never been too slow and mistakenly used donuts to speed things up when I didn't want to.

Anyways did you know for the Scratch-R there is no cancel button, I sure didn't.... lol

:lol:

Replies

• zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    It's a winner every time though!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

Thats very true :) Im yet to get the big prize :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Yup 100 to 8850 in game cash for donuts. Such a bargain :mrgreen::mrgreen:

So OP how much did you win for your dognuts
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I didn't know until I sped it up... Now I do
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

loool Oh baby 3 donuts for 750 cash ;)

Still better than the 5 donuts for 500 cash EA wants :mrgreen:
  • Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Same for Springfield Downs. I've been playing it a lot lately, since I've been winning around 80-90% of the time since the last update, but I've wasted around 6 donuts on accidentally clicking the stupid speed up icon while I'm collecting from other buildings during the long-winded text I've had to sit through 1000 times.

It's designed to punish people who aren't spending their donuts immediately I guess.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same for Springfield Downs. I've been playing it a lot lately, since I've been winning around 80-90% of the time since the last update, but I've wasted around 6 donuts on accidentally clicking the stupid speed up icon while I'm collecting from other buildings during the long-winded text I've had to sit through 1000 times.

It's designed to punish people who aren't spending their donuts immediately I guess.

LOL omg thank you for posting this :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I didn't know :P

rolybert7 wrote:
    So OP how much did you win for your dognuts

I got 750 cash for 3 donuts :mrgreen:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    If they gave out the prize for the worst waste of donuts I would win hands down for that mistake of thinking I HAD to use donuts on the collect income from houses restaurants and merchants fiasco. I spent over 200 donuts over 11 towns played :shock:

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    If they gave out the prize for the worst waste of donuts I would win hands down for that mistake of thinking I HAD to use donuts on the collect income from houses restaurants and merchants fiasco. I spent over 200 donuts over 11 towns played :shock:

I have to admit I did that once on the add friends quest. I thought you had to......it's the way they show the quest with donuts; when you tap the quest in the task bar.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!