EA Forums - Banner

Freemium grinder multiplier advancement

I'm probably a fairly typical grinder. Discovered KEM farming. Got to level 939. Always buy 3 donuts even if it costs me. Bought all the beach hideaways. Start buying jet engine bikes... boring. Only have a few premium characters. The song remains the same...

So where to go from here?
Multiplier at 318.55%. Level 939. Only have a few million in cash because I'm constantly buying purple/pink/white house to build a farm. Only have a couple hundred houses.

1) Keep buying jet engine bikes? Most efficient, but uncreative solution.

2) Bite the bullet and slowly buy premium characters? I make 24-30 donuts a day so it could be done.

3) Keep building house farm.

Is the math such that each of these things has to be done at the same time?

Skip

P.S. I get that there are a bunch of threads about this. Humor me.

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Mystery boxes are really the most efficient and uncreative way to increase your multiplier. If you are purely trying to increase your multiplier I would stop spending money on house farming and build more KEMs. If you are able to, keep your players on one hour tasks to get more money that way. All donuts should be used to buy MBs. You can increase your multiplier really fast this way and can change strategies once you are comfortable with the amount of donuts you are getting each day. I am far from an expert and hope others will chime in if their ideas differ from mine.
  • I consider buying characters kinda the same as buying buildings, they all produce income, but the chatacters can be manipulated to your schedule. I use the shortest tasks I can, they pay out better in the end. But all 3 of your ideas help produce income in some way, it's just a matter of what you want to accomplish.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • meinaz wrote: »
    Mystery boxes are really the most efficient and uncreative way to increase your multiplier. If you are purely trying to increase your multiplier I would stop spending money on house farming and build more KEMs. If you are able to, keep your players on one hour tasks to get more money that way. All donuts should be used to buy MBs. You can increase your multiplier really fast this way and can change strategies once you are comfortable with the amount of donuts you are getting each day. I am far from an expert and hope others will chime in if their ideas differ from mine.

Hmmmm... mystery boxes..... (drool)

I buy them during events when I can but can't find them otherwise.

Are they hidden?

Skip
  • meinaz wrote: »

Hmmmm... mystery boxes..... (drool)

I buy them during events when I can but can't find them otherwise.

Are they hidden?

Skip

In the store under premium items. All the way at the end - Mr Burns holding a box. It's always there.

• wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    Only have a few million in cash because I'm constantly buying purple/pink/white house to build a farm.
    Stop buying Pink Houses. They have the absolute worst payout. I did some math to figure out which color paid out best over a 2 day period (assuming 16 hour days and tapping them at every possible opportunity) and found:
    Purple is the best @ $900 and 84 xp.
    Blue comes in a close second @ $900 and 78 xp.
    White pays $800 and 80 xp
    Orange gets you $750 and 75 xp.
    Pink is dead last and a lap behind at $480 and 48 xp.
    Once you've reached the maximum cost for all the houses just buy whichever color works best with your schedule. If you can tap every 3 hours then by all means go with Purple. If you don't want to drive yourself crazy go with Blue or White.
    The more houses you have the more money you earn the more KEMs you can buy. I have about 350 buildings in my house farms (games 1 and 2) and I make enough $ per day to buy many more KEMs than I do.
    As other people have noted: Mystery Boxes seem to be the cheapest way to push your multiplier up - plus you can use all the Lard Lads you'll get as a 4 hour farm - though they do take up a lot of space.
  • [/quote]

In the store under premium items. All the way at the end - Mr Burns holding a box. It's always there.

[/quote]

Thanks a bunch. Spend years playing the game and only really look at characters, buildings & decorations. Doh!

Just got a news van for 6 donuts & 2%!
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Only have a few million in cash because I'm constantly buying purple/pink/white house to build a farm.
    Stop buying Pink Houses. They have the absolute worst payout. I did some math to figure out which color paid out best over a 2 day period (assuming 16 hour days and tapping them at every possible opportunity) and found:
    Purple is the best @ $900 and 84 xp.
    Blue comes in a close second @ $900 and 78 xp.
    White pays $800 and 80 xp
    Orange gets you $750 and 75 xp.
    Pink is dead last and a lap behind at $480 and 48 xp.
    Once you've reached the maximum cost for all the houses just buy whichever color works best with your schedule. If you can tap every 3 hours then by all means go with Purple. If you don't want to drive yourself crazy go with Blue or White.
    The more houses you have the more money you earn the more KEMs you can buy. I have about 350 buildings in my house farms (games 1 and 2) and I make enough $ per day to buy many more KEMs than I do.
    As other people have noted: Mystery Boxes seem to be the cheapest way to push your multiplier up - plus you can use all the Lard Lads you'll get as a 4 hour farm - though they do take up a lot of space.

Thanks for the math. At 350 houses how much money are you making a day?