EA Forums - Banner

Not sure if anyone posted this or not...

Prev1
Pictures, or it didn't happen :wink:

Replies

• jbillotte
    267 posts
    edited February 2013
    What proof do you have?
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    My device isn't jailbroken..but I seen it in this video:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    So it seems to be true.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    What are we going to do with 5 donuts though? :p
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    What are we going to do with 5 donuts though? :p

5 white fences?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Add them to the 7 I've got collected so far.

1 more bonus level and I can get a homer Buddha.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well shall we take bets on how long it is before that guys gets banned?
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    I bet 5 donuts for the 15th!
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    They will be enough for me to get burns limo
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well shall we take bets on how long it is before that guys gets banned?
    Or how long before he is posting on here that EA sucks and his game was reset to level one and he lost thousands of doughnuts? :roll:

By the way, if my game was that slow, I'd quit playing. My ADD couldn't handle those load screens for that long just to watch the whole video. I can't imagine doing that dozens of times per day! :shock:
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited February 2013
    Here is the problem with this, the game is FREE and the only way they make money to keep providing content is through the sale of donuts. When people screw them out of money it screws the honest people, like me who has spent over $300 on donuts. So keep doing this and there won't be a game for the rest of us to enjoy
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Octane699 wrote:
    Here is the problem with this, the game is FREE and the only way they make money to keep providing content is through the sale of donuts. When people screw them out of money it screws the honest people, like me who has spent over $300 on donuts. So keep doing this and there won't be a game for the rest of us to enjoy
    This is kinda not true.
    People that Cheat, usually don't have plans on paying for iTunes cards. So they don't lose any money
  • Octane699
    133 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    Octane699 wrote:
    This is kinda not true.
    People that Cheat, usually don't have plans on paying for iTunes cards. So they don't lose any money

Are you crazy? What kind of logic is that, if enough people cheat they stop making money and the game ends
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    Octane699 wrote:
    +1

I am not quite that invested, but even with all the gift card deals and the 25% bonus at Christmas (the only time I bought $50 worth), I have definitely spent upwards of $80 now. I expect that it is possible for EA to audit accounts for fraud such as this (or at least see purchase history and total doughnuts on hand/used). I hope that users who cheat do get busted somehow. It's just not right.

But for this bozo to post a video of him stealing with his user name clearly visible is just asking for trouble. And from the game's license agreement:
    You agree that a breach of this License will cause irreparable injury to EA for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and EA shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law without a bond, other security or proof of damages.
    Seems this idiot is as good as anyone if they want to sue and make an example.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    If I had the option to cheat, I wouldn't. And I think many others would do the same as me.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    Calerock wrote:
    If I had the option to cheat, I wouldn't. And I think many others would do the same as me.

What do you mean "if"? All games have a way to cheat. No game is foolproof. With that being said I choose not to cheat. Didn't even look at the video
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    5 donuts wooooo! That's:
    - 5 white fences
    - mystery love box
    - homers hammock
    - 500 money

• Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yeeeeeeee
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait for the 5 donut bonus! Been waiting for just one extra donut to buy what I want :)
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    At one point in the video he says. "It's a long and annoying process".

Annoying?!!?

Is it "annoying" that you have to pay for the shoes you walk in?
    Is it "annoying" that you have to pay for stuff in supermarkets?
    Is it "annoying" that you have to pay for a ticket to ride a bus or train?

If you can't afford the price tag - just taking it is called theft. Simple.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.