EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone been over the wall?

battyguy wrote:
after an errant tap, ended up over the wall... In the mysterous realm of the other forums... :shock:
I found myself in the Madden NFL forum and then to the World Series of Poker forum.... Interestingbthatbthe poker forum has 14 threads.... Yes 14.

In any case...i hurried back to TSTO after posting some veiled threats to the other forum dwellers :mrgreen:

So whatever you do.... Stay in TSTO and
DONT GET OUT OF BOAT...

Funny, now I know what dwells out in the wild....
Is there anyone out there?

Replies

• teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Sounds frightening! Better stay here.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited February 2013
    I play the Sims, too, so I've moseyed over to that forum a couple of times, but it was dullsville, man. Only about the game, and nothing that couldn't be figured out alone. This place is much more interesting.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Im not sure about other games that EA has offered with forum access but I think the friend aspect and adding alot of friends is what drove many of us to going online and searching for some way to add people. I know thats what i did at least i found a few websites and then i found this holy grail of tapped out hidden away :) So in a way and maybe this is a bit of a stretch but those add me threads are a good thing? Keeping the game alive with new blood and helping players discover this forum too.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited February 2013
    My agoraphobia coupled with my xenophobia keeps me here. ;)
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Lol, I've literally just come back from over the wall, handing out all my vote for Billboards.
    It's so quiet in most of them, I think the Simpsons Tapped out forum appears to be one of a kind. Apart form obviously the Fifa ones etc.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh god! I wish you hadn't suggested this, I couldn't resist the compulsion to take a look. Posts by large hairy fingers clunking away at keyboards with no respect for the English language. I saw one in text speech! Text speech! My eyes cannot unsee the horrors that were put before them.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I've stuck here since the halloween update when I was wondering what to do with the dumb Mayan god. I was only a lurker then, and I will doubt I will ever go over the wall, though on my profile page, it says that I have the Simpson arcade game and battleship, so maybe a little.
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    The NFS World forums are active :P
  • RubyLDaniels
    47 posts
    edited February 2013
    The SimCity forum has perked up considerably since the last beta and the upcoming beta to test EA's servers. I also like one of the foreign language forums. Sorry to say, folks, there *is* life after this here forum. 8)
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    Oh god! I wish you hadn't suggested this, I couldn't resist the compulsion to take a look. Posts by large hairy fingers clunking away at keyboards with no respect for the English language. I saw one in text speech! Text speech! My eyes cannot unsee the horrors that were put before them.

Hahah! Nice.
    I just posted something in the poker forum. Albeit it was "why wont my baby gain weight?" So i think it will be lost on them. ( yes this is a simpsons line)
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    battyguy wrote:

Hahah! Nice.
    I just posted something in the poker forum. Albeit it was "why wont my baby gain weight?" So i think it will be lost on them. ( yes this is a simpsons line)

Actually just LOL'd :lol:

I like ur style :D:mrgreen:
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    melserd wrote:
    battyguy wrote:

Hahah! Nice.

My moms irish...so im part evil. :mrgreen:
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited February 2013
    battyguy wrote:
    melserd wrote:
    battyguy wrote:

Hahah! Nice.

My moms irish...so im part evil. :mrgreen:

That explains a lot so :lol:
    Just kidding lol :oops:

As a fellow Irish woman I totally get it :twisted: 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!