EA Forums - Banner

My school is boring me

Swing set and tetherball will be coming in updates soon :)

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    Needs a tetherball and swing set.
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Also does anyone else feel that pavement, roads and all that really are Terrible trying to lineup right against stuff?
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    * were fast responses, hmm yea those would fit nicely when they come.
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited February 2013
    Add some benches and trees?
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited February 2013
    It's a good start! I have benches, trash cans, more see saws and more trees. Also, it appears as though swing sets and tether ball will be available soon.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Maybe another tree or two near the shack?
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    A little better I guess,lookin forward to that swing an teatherball now if its true.

imageytnq.jpg
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    There's a thread on here somewhere with pictures of what other people did with their schools. Maybe search for that and try and get a few other ideas if you are not happy with what you currently have.
  • jehenyen
    129 posts
    edited February 2013
    Maybe have just the back wall brick and try chain link for the other sides? It would change the look a bit and maybe give you some new ideas?
  • corkhopper01
    41 posts
    edited February 2013
    Like the OP I was not happy will my school yard - it was the mass of brick for me - just too much of it. I removed each other one and replaced them with a black gate (to look like railings) - it looks really effective. I have the seesaw, couple of trees, Willy's shack incorporated. Just waiting for the swings and tether ball to make it complete.

N2Cs3Kz.jpg

Perhaps a level 2 would be kind enough to re-post to see image.

Thank you
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited February 2013
    Throw some more trees, bushes, shrubs, and hedges in there. Take the tire swing out of the corner. Add some graffiti to spice up the walls.
  • jehenyen
    129 posts
    edited February 2013
    Like the OP I was not happy will my school yard - it was the mass of brick for me - just too much of it. I removed each other one and replaced them with a black gate (to look like railings) - it looks really effective. I have the seesaw, couple of trees, Willy's shack incorporated. Just waiting for the swings and tether ball to make it complete.

Perhaps a level 2 would be kind enough to re-post to see image.

Thank you

N2Cs3Kz.jpg
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    There's a thread on here somewhere with pictures of what other people did with their schools. Maybe search for that and try and get a few other ideas if you are not happy with what you currently have.

I looked there first, it hasn't really taken off there wasn't much. Think of this of more of a help others with their town kind of thread.
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited February 2013
    I just completely redesigned my school to make way for the tether ball and swing sets.

Before:
    3D96996C-1B39-4809-A64E-7F48753666BC-8021-000003FD8E66594F_zpsf840bf71.jpg

After:
    77DB97A7-4BC7-4E91-B9B1-3BA4B4F4C3C9-8078-000003FF30517770_zpsaaa4c484.jpg

I preferred how I had it before a lot more, but I think once the tether ball and swing set are in I'll be happier with it. I really don't like the brick walls, but I don't think pure hedge walls would look nearly as good. I played with chain link but they don't set up well enough and cut out too much space. If I used them there would be no room for the swing set.

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited February 2013
    I tried hooking the escalator to the school and dropping the in the brewery; but it didn't look right.
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Haha then you have Duffman dancing in front of the school the whole time the escalators bringin kids to the brewery
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited February 2013
    It's a school. It shouldn't look nice. I made mine look a bit like a prison.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah I'm going to redesign mine when I can get back on :-) with the new updates
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.