EA Forums - Banner

New event tomorrow?

Prev134567
jellypawn
134 posts Member
continuing the theme of giving us NO TIME OFF (but that's a good thing as I completed this pin pals thing over a week ago)

what do you think the next event is going to be? i'm hoping for a fully realised 40 day clown college event, just not sure how they could eek it out for so long! bring back rabbi krustovsky as i passed on him last time :'(

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4217 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I would like to see anything just not another Sci Fi one.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I'd like to catch up on sleep before an event starts. Here's hoping.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 168sean168
    3784 posts Member
    Probably Wednesday?
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    Tomorrow?!! Hopefully not, I still haven't gotten around to making my airport area.
  • Probably Wednesday we get new mini-event with clown college and after that new full event where we go in the past with young Homer, Marge, Artie and I hope for Marge father. Last year the Superheroes 2 starts in June 14th.
  • 40 days? No thanks
  • I hope so. I really don't understand why so many people want downtime. Downtime is boring, I want new items to buy and new events always.
  • 168sean168
    3784 posts Member
    Downtime is good for some to accumulate their cash and donuts. Some may also use the time to tidy the town.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Downtime is good for some to accumulate their cash and donuts. Some may also use the time to tidy the town.

I have been doing this since the end of secret agents event and most of the pin pal event. Although I did go on a donut spending spree yesterday and picked up some decorations for donuts that I didn't have like the whale and Mount Carlmore.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Source?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Source?

Store update description
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    Source?

Store update description
    lol oh okay thanks.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 168sean168
    3784 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

I have been doing this since the end of secret agents event and most of the pin pal event. Although I did go on a donut spending spree yesterday and picked up some decorations for donuts that I didn't have like the whale and Mount Carlmore.

Me too. I dipped well below my donut reserves recently. Slowly building back up
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Source?

Store update description

Is this a confirmation?
  • rw228
    1054 posts Member
    Think they just meant that was one of the hints given in the last store update. No actual confirmation yet that I've seen anywhere.
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    meinaz wrote: »

I bought Mount Carlmore yesterday, the store is starting to get pretty bare to the the point where I'm buying thing I thought I never would. Haven't gone for the whale yet but it's starting to look at me every time I go through the store and I'm sure it will happen soon.
  • Yep, realized that moments after posting it and thought something like "Damn, I'm dumb"
  • I hope we get something for season finale or something tomorrow or something small anyway. Not another big event PLEASE
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Castiel19x
    4217 posts Member
    I hope we get something for season finale or something tomorrow or something small anyway. Not another big event PLEASE

This is what I would like as well. Just so I can get another weeks worth of money ready.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    40 days? No thanks

Not 40, 41! lol.