EA Forums - Banner

What's the problem with shauna

Yes this has happened to others, I'm not sure if it had been resolved or anyone had found out why it happens I think it's just a glitch and a bad glitch :-(

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ive had no issues with her tasks myself, is your game saving properly when you set the 8hr task?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Similarly, I've had tasks end and I've clicked the thumbs up and the person never comes out the building. Exiting the game brings them back, but sometimes on the other side of my Springfield. All recently too.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Similarly, I've had tasks end and I've clicked the thumbs up and the person never comes out the building. Exiting the game brings them back, but sometimes on the other side of my Springfield. All recently too.

Wow really? Ive not had this happen to me yet thankfully, although i have had people disappear from my game and turn up like 2 1/2days later :lol: At 1st i thought id put them on a 24hr task but after two days and still nothing i started to get worried lol all good now tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited February 2013
    I always go back to my friends and go in again to be sure that all is saving. The problem is with the 8 hours task. Until now I not have with her with 30 minutes or 2 hours task. I hope this be fixed with the update.
  • willowbud
    134 posts
    edited February 2013
    Yes she did the same with me, still does on the 8'hour task. Which is why I do not set her doing that particular tasks now, only half, two and twelve hour tasks........waste of donuts tbh x
  • edited February 2013
    albert2k wrote:
    I always go back to my friends and go in again to be sure that all is saving. The problem is with the 8 hours task. Until now I not have with her with 30 minutes or 2 hours task. I hope this be fixed with the update.

The 8 hour task is the "Tease the Ducks" task.
    I believe this has to be done around / in proximity of water.

Do you have rivers build?
    Of did you moves you're rivers when Shauna was on a 8 hour task?
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    albert2k wrote:
    This is the second time that I put her during the day to 8 hours task and when I go in my city already of the 31/2 of the task, she is walking around and I be sure that I not use donnuts to advanced her task. This happen to someone else?

I'm no doctor but it sounds like Chlamydia to me. Here are the symptoms:

Chlamydia is a bacterial infection of your **** tract. Chlamydia may be difficult for you to detect because early-stage infections often cause few or no signs and symptoms. When they do occur, they usually start one to three weeks after you've been exposed to chlamydia. Even when signs and symptoms do occur, they're often mild and passing, making them easy to overlook. Once someone is infected with Chlamydia they may speed up on their tasks even without the use of a donut injection.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    albert2k wrote:
    This is the second time that I put her during the day to 8 hours task and when I go in my city already of the 31/2 of the task, she is walking around and I be sure that I not use donnuts to advanced her task. This happen to someone else?

I'm no doctor but it sounds like Chlamydia to me. Here are the symptoms:

Chlamydia is a bacterial infection of your **** tract. Chlamydia may be difficult for you to detect because early-stage infections often cause few or no signs and symptoms. When they do occur, they usually start one to three weeks after you've been exposed to chlamydia. Even when signs and symptoms do occur, they're often mild and passing, making them easy to overlook. Once someone is infected with Chlamydia they may speed up on their tasks even without the use of a donut injection.

That's exactly right! I have researched that it is mainly caused by; EAmonkeysmakinglousyandbuggycharacterinyourspringfieldtopissyouoff disease.
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited February 2013
    albert2k wrote:

The 8 hour task is the "Tease the Ducks" task.
    I believe this has to be done around / in proximity of water.

Do you have rivers build?
    Of did you moves you're rivers when Shauna was on a 8 hour task?

Yes, I have rivers, she always start the task, but sometime not finish, just walking around. Now, i keep her with 30 minutes, and two hors task.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited February 2013
    I send Shauna exclusively on the 8 hour feed the ducks task since I bought her the day after the update (at least 25x by now) and have never once seen this happen. I don't move roads/water/decorations/buildings at all, so perhaps that is the issue?

It is funny that she normally goes to my condo complex's "pool" to feed ducks though!
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Shauna came up in the latest episode for a few seconds! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.