EA Forums - Banner

Your not alone

This is for all you single guys/ladies out there, your not alone we all love you!

24orgd2.jpg

Awwwwww Ralph, ill be your valentine :(

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Aww poor Ralphy :-(
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Ralph looks so sad. :(
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    *You're
  • psukegreen
    539 posts
    edited February 2013
    *You're
    I see why you're alone.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    psukegreen wrote:
    *You're
    I see why you're alone.

Lol!! And I'm fully aware it's you're but it's the Internet lol (oh and I'm fully aware lol isn't a word either!)
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited February 2013
    *sob sob*...yes i am, im utterly alone no valentines day for my beard...guess ill just go drink heavily and flirt with all of the single girls who go to the bars to drink heavily as well. LOL

SAOugde.jpg
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited February 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    dougsbeard wrote:
    *sob sob*...yes i am, im utterly alone no valentines day for my beard...guess ill just go drink heavily and flirt with all of the single girls who go to the bars to drink heavily as well. LOL

SAOugde.jpg

From the looks of that picture, your beard has gone off bar-flirting without you... ;)

...i...umm...even my beard has left me.
  • gl0bal_3nemy
    85 posts
    edited February 2013
    I just don't understand the fuzz about Valentine's day.
    When I was single I barley knew there existed such an day, now that I have a gf, I'm getting forced to be romantic.

Being romantic is something I do if I feel like it and if the special someone has been very good.
    Scheduled romance doesn't exist in my reality, guess I have to fake it this year aswell...
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    I just don't understand the fuzz about Valentine's day.
    When I was single I barley knew there existed such an day, now that I have a gf, I'm getting forced to be romantic.

Being romantic is something I do if I feel like it and if the special someone has been very good.
    Scheduled romance doesn't exist in my reality, guess I have to fake it this year aswell...

Lol I'm not a big fan either. Normally my hubby takes me out to eat/flowers/perfume etc. but I find it all so trivial. There's way more important dates for couples such as anniversaries but A LOT of girls are preoccupied with vday.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    dougsbeard wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    dougsbeard wrote:

SAOugde.jpg

From the looks of that picture, your beard has gone off bar-flirting without you... ;)

...i...umm...even my beard has left me.

I kidnapped your beard last night and it's now in my spice rack :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.