EA Forums - Banner

Ooh boy , what did I do to myself

Prev1
Trial and error is all part and parcel in the process of creating a masterpiece!

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    No I wanted to do the same, but I haven't done it yet lol
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm doing the same.
    Trying to redesign my town, but...I have no ideas.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Trial and error is all part and parcel in the process of creating a masterpiece!

Trial error and lots and lots of money!
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013

And lots of time and patience
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm doing the same.
    Trying to redesign my town, but...I have no ideas.

oO wow I Love your avatar :shock: :mrgreen:
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited February 2013
    I feel your pain.

I went into a re-design with a vision in mind. And actually realizing that kind of drove me nuts, so I can imagine how bad it could be to do willy nilly.

Best of luck to you.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Missyolga - is the gated community around the Burns place new? I like where you are going with that! I will be eagerly watching to see what you do next. This is why I always do my designs on paper first, otherwise I forget where I was going with it halfway through and wind up getting confused.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Missyolga - is the gated community around the Burns place new? I like where you are going with that! I will be eagerly watching to see what you do next. This is why I always do my designs on paper first, otherwise I forget where I was going with it halfway through and wind up getting confused.

Hi Lissa, I did that one, the day before yesterday I think, and it was due to doing that, I wasnt happy anymore with the rest :evil: , i bought all the land, and it brought me doing this, ayayayay, painfull I just hope it will end well :lol:
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    From reading everyone's woes on redesigning, I think if I do change things around I'll keep a basic structure to work off of. I want to redo my town hall, but I want to keep it in the center area of my town. To do that I will have to expand out, so I will have to move each piece. I don't know if I'm ready to take on that task.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I feel your pain.

I went into a re-design with a vision in mind. And actually realizing that kind of drove me nuts, so I can imagine how bad it could be to do willy nilly.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks Mike
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Did i see a gated community ?

You started a giant work even an epic job.
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i did a similar thing one day before the v-day update. now it looks all cramped in my town. but i like it ;)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited February 2013
    Ahhh I feel for ya. When I redesign I always say I'm gonna do this today and do it, then spend another day doing another part. I certainly don't have the patience that you have!
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm much to scared that if I do a full re-do that I won't like the outcome and have to put it back. So I just change small areas every once in awhile.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    I think I went completly nuts, bananas out of my mind today!

I wanted to change some things.... And that was so bad, :shock: so I bought. More land, and I had to many space :shock: , so all day long I had to move things to storage, move houses and buildings around, and it is not done yet.

I really must had a blackout or be toltally insane doing this.

:oops: :roll: :roll:

I want to totally re-do my town but im afraid :(
  • sk3ly
    61 posts
    edited February 2013
    loving the gated area - may have to borrow that idea :)
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    sk3ly wrote:
    loving the gated area - may have to borrow that idea :)

:evil: dont steal my idea :lol: 8) , its ok I didnt see that one at my friends' towns, so..... Feel free , i will send the bill :lol:
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    arnoutVI wrote:
    Did i see a gated community ?

You started a giant work even an epic job.

I know, i want to finish it, or nearly, so no friends visits today, sorry guys, my hands are falling of :mrgreen:
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013

Sort of like the Federal Government...
    Is there anyone out there?
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    So I am ready, it took me +_ a day, to re-do everything . I am quite satisfied with it, and have some lots open for new houses so I am prepared. It was a hell of a job, because i did only put the decorations in storage and moved the houses and buildings around, so tha my neigbours still could collect cards. I stored +_ 525 hedges, 375 fences in total more dan 650 trees not to speak about all the scrubs.
    So if any of my neigbours have some remarks, please tell me, as long as it arent big changes I am willing to listen :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!