Yessssss finally!
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    First thing I purchased :-)
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    my super collider is already old... really old... no way you noob can reach the expertise of my scientists ;-)
    hahahaha!!!!

(just joking)
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    But what does it Do?
  • thatdonald845
    1605 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    But what does it Do?

It pointlessly accelerates sub-atomic particles, just like the real life one that may one day kill us all and lead to the destruction of the Universe.
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is there a bonus or anything with it? I'm assuming not but debating it. Liked it in other towns. Also am I correct in thinking the black hole can be placed separately/ anywhere you want it? I'm sure I've seen it placed randomly in other towns.

I'm still bummed I missed out on the cemeteries when I didnt realize they would disappear. Have. Quite a few donuts but there's nothing I really want besides those darn cemeteries which had that advantage of fitting in in the town all year round.

Is this it for Halloween stuff or does anyone think we'll see any other premium stuff, old or new between now and Niv 12th or whenever it is this event ends?
  • emaren
    73 posts
    edited October 2014
    This was the one I have been waiting for - I missed it first time around.

I got it pretty much instantly this morning.....
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    But what does it Do?

It pointlessly accelerates sub-atomic particles, just like the real life one that may one day kill us all and lead to the destruction of the Universe.
    it gives you the wonderfull Black Hole!
    Is there a bonus or anything with it? I'm assuming not but debating it. Liked it in other towns. Also am I correct in thinking the black hole can be placed separately/ anywhere you want it? I'm sure I've seen it placed randomly in other towns.

I'm still bummed I missed out on the cemeteries when I didnt realize they would disappear. Have. Quite a few donuts but there's nothing I really want besides those darn cemeteries which had that advantage of fitting in in the town all year round.

Is this it for Halloween stuff or does anyone think we'll see any other premium stuff, old or new between now and Niv 12th or whenever it is this event ends?
    you can place it anywhere. even in the middle of nothing. something will probably come next week yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've wanted this for so long. Very happy :D it's relatively cheap too :thumbup:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Instant buy for me! Fantastic price for a long-awaited item. Now, give us the Mapple store!
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    No multiplier? Pass.
  • MissTrips
    5 posts
    edited October 2014
    A pity the skyscraper wasn't so reasonably priced, but for 70 donuts, I nabbed this, now to design a scientfic area with the knowledgeum and the Rigellian items.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm torn. It's not outrageously priced, but it is a lot for just a decoration (no money, no multiplier). It looks really cool but it's more than my internal budget of "splurge for JUST cool-looking."
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    I've wanted this for so long. Very happy :D it's relatively cheap too :thumbup:

I know! :mrgreen:
  • vic147
    622 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Just got it, really cheap, thought it was going to be 85 donuts but it was only 70.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    I'm torn. It's not outrageously priced, but it is a lot for just a decoration (no money, no multiplier). It looks really cool but it's more than my internal budget of "splurge for JUST cool-looking."

The Super Collider pays out $150 and 13XP
    vic147 wrote:
    Just got it, really cheap, thought it was going to be 85 donuts but it was only 70.

Without the Blackhole it would have been 85
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is this the weekend deal, or is this around till the end of the event? Was really hoping for the Stonecutter Alien this weekend.
  • TArmada23
    55 posts
    edited October 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Instant buy for me! Fantastic price for a long-awaited item. Now, give us the Mapple store!

I agree with everything you said! As a player that didn't start until after the initial Halloween and Christmas events, this was one building I wanted that I haven't been able to get until now. It's too bad that it doesn't have a bonus, but that price is still great for a cool building that was demanded as much as this.

I would also like the Mapple store brought back, as I missed out on that too. I had the opportunity to get it, and I would have if EA had given some advance warning that it would be removed.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    2 doughnuts until I can get it.
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    TArmada23 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

I agree with everything you said! As a player that didn't start until after the initial Halloween and Christmas events, this was one building I wanted that I haven't been able to get until now. It's too bad that it doesn't have a bonus, but that price is still great for a cool building that was demanded as much as this.

I would also like the Mapple store brought back, as I missed out on that too. I had the opportunity to get it, and I would have if EA had given some advance warning that it would be removed.

Exactly! Was hoping for the collider and hole of darkness, and GOT IT!

Mapple would force me to buy more donuts (make it so, EA: make it so)!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.