EA Forums - Banner

Raven Bart

Is it known for certain then? Is Raven Bart really not going to be available? :cry: I was really looking forward to getting him, bought the bad dream house just for him! We still have a few days, maybe they'll let us buy him this week...? Last minute halloween blow out....? I'll keep my fingers crossed :-)

Replies

• Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I really want to get him, too. But their Facebook page said yesterday "The final batch of retro Halloween items has been released..." So I guess I'm not getting the Raven or the Twirl-n-Hurl, which were both predicted before the event. Too bad, but I've spent an obscene amount of donuts this event already.
  • galapagos1234
    57 posts
    edited November 2014
    Emlashed wrote:
    I really want to get him, too. But their Facebook page said yesterday "The final batch of retro Halloween items has been released..." So I guess I'm not getting the Raven or the Twirl-n-Hurl, which were both predicted before the event. Too bad, but I've spent an obscene amount of donuts this event already.

:shock: :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Too bad indeed! A number of people stated hoping to get him too, on the "what did you buy?" thread. I too have spent lots of donuts on this event, so guess it's time to save for Christmas. (still keeping fingers crossed tho) :wink:
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited November 2014
    Im assuming they'll do one more weekend release, but maybe theyll put more stuff out this week. Still REALLY hoping The Stonecutters Alien gets rereleased.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Saw this in Facebook

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

18 hours ago

The final batch of retro Halloween items are available for a limited time in the build menu! Hurry before they disappear back into EA’s storage unit! That place is a mess.
    http://www.ea.com/thesimpsonstappedout

it looks like no Raven this year - hope I'm wrong!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • bernie_bkk171
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The Ghost Zapper was not announced too.
    But it was available, so there's still hope.
    And so is the Twirl n' Hurl and the Victorian UFO,I want it all... :mrgreen:
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    Saw this in Facebook

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

18 hours ago

The final batch of retro Halloween items are available for a limited time in the build menu! Hurry before they disappear back into EA’s storage unit! That place is a mess.
    http://www.ea.com/thesimpsonstappedout

it looks like no Raven this year - hope I'm wrong!

Hopefully they're meaning the "batch" that they released each phase, and aren't counting the weekend specials.

Hopefully.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited November 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    The final batch. Batch implies more than one item so there is still hope that a single item may appear as the weekly item.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Emlashed wrote:
    "The final batch of retro Halloween items has been released..."

Really? That makes me sad! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.