EA Forums - Banner

To Those That Have Got 30 Donuts from a UFO

Prev13
I got 30 donuts on my very first UFO, but I haven't gotten any since. And that was with the free ammo, I haven't bought any ammo but I did purchase the ray gun. Hope you get the 30 before the event ends! :)

Replies

• o0zoe
    150 posts
    edited November 2014
    mandys629 wrote:
    I got 30 donuts on my very first UFO, but I haven't gotten any since. And that was with the free ammo, I haven't bought any ammo but I did purchase the ray gun. Hope you get the 30 before the event ends! :)
    I got 30 on my first Ufo too! I've had it once since as well. And 5 doughnuts from bags and 1 from a neighbor while squishing aliens.
  • Elimum
    78 posts
    edited November 2014
    I've gotten 3 30 donut ufos so far. No rhyme or reason to when they come, they have just been spread out over the event. I dont buy ammo but did already have the ray gun from last year.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    I hit it twice (same day too!) and that was a few weeks ago. I get about 5-9 ammo a day, and I had hit it that way.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got doughnuts from the saucers for the first time on Halloween. I've never bought ammo and have no idea how many saucers I've shot down, but it was a lot. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, some people found them the first day, others are still looking. Just keep trying, and good luck. :D
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got 30 donuts on the second UFO I ever shot down. None since though. Good to read it's possible to get more.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited November 2014
    In my one town I haven't gotten any ammo at all (****?) and in my free town I've got about 5/week and got 30 bonus ufo today.
  • jorgemed92
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Still no donuts for me.

Im starting to get desperate and angry cuz today I shot down my 117 UFO (im keeping track of it :) ) and still no donuts for me :evil:

Its not fair because Ive seen people in the forum that have gotten it 2 or even 3 times.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited November 2014
    I got 30 donuts once during Phase 2 in my A town, but no more since then. I don't know how many ufo's shot down. I have the ray gun, so i get 3 ammo a day from that, plus whatever comes in the TorT bags.

In my B town, i don't have a ray gun and have never bought ammo for either town. So, a few less UFO's shot down in my B town, however, i was really lucky one day and shot down 2 X 30 donuts in two consecutive SF's on the same day at the very start of Phase 3 !! :)
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    all free ammo, finally got 30 donuts yesterday, no idea how many I have shot down
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited November 2014
    I've hit the 30 donuts A few days ago, its seems that it's really random.

But all in all I've collected 87 donuts from bags, neighbours, gift as part of the event etc during the THOH 2014 event. I think this is the most generous event ever.
  • ssduffman
    25 posts
    edited November 2014
    I got 60 donuts within the first 10 spaceships, haven't gotten another 30 for the next 70 ships or so, never purchased ammo.
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Should read the forum more often to be depressed from the single bronze or silver bag I keep getting. I get to swith it up with the 50+ current item to collect but, haven't seen anything else.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited November 2014
    The ammo and UFO part of this even has been a failure. The ammo is too scarce to get, and the UFO's are even worse. I'm still seeing it a lot more often only when I have no ammo, like every other town. Have ammo, no UFO can be found.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    No donuts. Sad. Need 12 more for drive in. Wanted to wait to buy next Gil sale. Will probably buy scratcher.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited November 2014
    Didnt count, but ive recived 120 donuts from flying saucers. Definitely took the sting out of Devil Flanders not having a premium pay out.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    KMonk023 wrote:
    I have still yet to get any donuts from shooting down a UFO and I know it may never happen. But I was wondering, to those who have gotten some donuts, how many UFOs did you have to shoot down before you finally scored and did you buy any ammo using donuts? I know the odds vary with each person, I'm just curious.
    I must have gotten it around my 20th UFO or so. I'm not all that positive, but that seems about right. :) I didn't buy any ammo, although I did buy the gun that generates ammo and I now have both Kang and Kodos. :)
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Buying the ray gun rather than getting the drive in i wanted has proved to be a waste for me.

No donuts yet, and both final prizes i missed by a few hundred.

Very disappointing event for this freemium.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited November 2014
    Still no 30 here either and I have the ray gun. Ugh. I've started recording what I do get, it's a good blend but no donuts!

Meanwhile I have gotten 20 from bags so far which seems to be more than most. Happy with that at least.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Who knows- just got it the other day- atleast 100 shot down.............. I haven't bought ammo- did buy Ray gun.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got my donuts on the first UFO. I suppose I got very lucky, but after that it has gone cold. I know a lot of people who got donuts on the first day ended getting them again, and sometimes even twice more. I guess I wasn't that lucky!

Anyways I wish everyone who didn't get them luck. Hopefully everyone at least gets one UFO with donuts before the end of the event.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.