EA Forums - Banner

Gummy bears?

I opened treat bags a few hours ago and still got a whole bunch of them but then again it's hard to say since I haven't opened more than 10 bags since the last in game update.

Replies

• Mirality
    251 posts
    edited November 2014
    I wish I could give you some of mine. I've been getting almost nothing but gummis, especially from UFOs.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll trade you chocolate bars for fence pieces. I've hardly gotten any fence pieces. but I've got 302 chocolate bars - and 876 gummy bears.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You can have some of mine. I have over a thousand and nothing to use them for. Would be nice if I could use the gummy bears to craft the Rigellian shrubs instead of candy corn.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I spent most of mine on the queen. I need 4 more for the spooky house and it just seems like it's taking much longer than it had been.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Have they suddenly dried up in this third phase? I was overrun with them but now it seems like I'm hardly getting any. They've become almost as hard to get as chocolate.
    I got a few 50 gummy bears from shooting down ufos yesterday, so their still there.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Random.
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm absolutely overrun by gummy bears, as I've crafted all the items that use them. I got some Human Test Subjects in treat bags, so I didn't need to use any on them. But I don't want duplicates of the others, as my space is limited. I wish I could give them away because I have 800 that I have no intention of using.
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited November 2014
    I've built all the main items (so everything but the shrubs, test tube, fences) and TWO huts and I've still got 800 or so gummy bears, way more than anything else. I might be the only one but my issue right now is actually candy corn. I have enough fences and chocolate to build a third ht but maybe 40 candy corn. Sort of hoping to maybe do a third hut and possibly even a second pumpkin house but the darn candy corn!

As much as I hated Easter, remember how we could give eggs to neighbors and make the trade for one type to the other? I wish we could do this with crafting supplies!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    You can have some of mine. I have over a thousand and nothing to use them for. Would be nice if I could use the gummy bears to craft the Rigellian shrubs instead of candy corn.
    Agreed! I have hundreds of leftover gummy bears that are going to waste.
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Last two UFOs I shot down both had gummy bears, when I already have 800 of these useless things. Boo (not boo-urns)!
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Have they suddenly dried up in this third phase?.
    I just shot down 3 more UFOs full of Gummy bears! The very LAST thing I need right now. That's like 1800 of the things I have now. I just can't seem to get my hands on any broken fence pieces or candy bars...

• Torgon2005
    67 posts
    edited November 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    Have they suddenly dried up in this third phase?.
    I just shot down 3 more UFOs full of Gummy bears! The very LAST thing I need right now. That's like 1800 of the things I have now. I just can't seem to get my hands on any broken fence pieces or candy bars...
    I had 4 out of 5 UFOs give me gummies yesterday. I have more than 1,000. I need eggs and fences.
  • Blastoplast22
    27 posts
    edited November 2014
    I need fences here, have a surplus of 700 gummy bears
  • saraeking
    67 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    My UFO ammo usually gives me gummys over anything else. Wishing for some chocolate instead! :)
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Its seems thats ALL I FREAKING GET from Spaceships.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.