EA Forums - Banner

When will you call it quits with the event?

2Next

Replies

• PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm at 3,500 but should be 3,700 today.
    I know it's not much help, but I've dropped some gremaliens in your town.

Thanks! Every little bit helps :P
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • marpr91
    35 posts
    edited November 2014
    Once I got Hugo, I spent less and l less time on this event. I occasionally visit a few times a day but it's really just to get doughnuts from the gift bags or shooting down the spaceship. Other than Hugo none of the other prizes do anything for me.
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited November 2014
    I would love to get the Pumpkin house, grand pumpkin U.B.O and the Queen but so far it looks like I will get the Queen and Grand Pumpkin, the house is still a maybe and U.B.O is unknown I am a bit ahead of where I should be but it is the weekend
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I play like all events until I'm forced to stop. I'm hoping the forced update won't happen until a couple days after the official end date.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll keep going to the end, including the trick-or-treating. I'm debating whether to add a third hut, but I do want more spooky walls for the bonus. :D
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to the end. Still want more shrubs and spooky walls. I wouldn't mind another hut, but I haven't decided whether it's worth saving for. Maybe if I hit another candy corn UFO...
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I will keep going til the end. I have crafted 2 huts, 2 spooky houses, Hugo, the queen, grand pumpkin, and the pumpkin house. Hope I can get enough materials to make one more hut, and some shrubs/test supjects.

This is my first THOH so I spent a lot. The THOH were always the most fun Simpsons episodes. I've bought BDH, Witch Marge, gingerbread house, ray gun, house of evil, and the Drive-in Theater.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm confused. How have you given up on an event when you're still collecting the currency to get the final prize? That makes no sense.

The crafting is separate from the currency prizes so you could stop crafting items but still continue to work towards the Diet sign and UBO skin.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited November 2014
    No real reason to "stop" playing this event, is there? Even if you don't feel like sending kids trick or treating, if you log in you might as well squish some aliens. I got 2 donuts in a bag today, which is plenty of reason for me to keep opening them until the end.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I'll keep going till its over, wanna get as much as I can before it's gone, especially the test subjects that I havent got ANY of yet.

you know, I've only received one in a gift bag this whole time, sorry to hear you're doing worse than me with them. I've been able to craft another so now I have two. Oh boy but I sure get a lot of shrubs and spooky walls. Good luck to us as I want all the HTS I can get.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    It will have to run it's course, my family and myself are all fremium players and it's takes a lot of tapping to get all the items. I've already missed the Copter prize and the family are well behind. :?
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'll keep going till its over, wanna get as much as I can before it's gone, especially the test subjects that I havent got ANY of yet.

you know, I've only received one in a gift bag this whole time, sorry to hear you're doing worse than me with them. I've been able to craft another so now I have two. Oh boy but I sure get a lot of shrubs and spooky walls. Good luck to us as I want all the HTS I can get.

Trade you a HTS for a shrub! If only we could, I would! I have gotten 5 HTS, 12 spooky walls and 3 shrubs in bags. I haven't crafted any of these because of the chance of getting them from bags. At the end of the event I will craft more walls and shrubs if I can.

I plan on playing until the end. Once I get the UBO (which I'm hoping I will be lucky enough to get with a few days to spare), I will stop squishing grems that neighbours drop in my town just in case they need the LPS 's (that's what I did in the other 2 phases once I got all the prizes). I will keep sending grems to neighbours who need them, as well.

It ain't over til it's over! :D

Hope you get more HTS in bags, John and Richard! I'm sending HTS in bag vibes your way :D
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    When they force me to update the game they can take my chance to craft sppoky walls from my cold dead hands.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I won't stop playing the event until the end for a simple reason - donuts available from treat bags and UFOs. So my characters will be trick or treating right up until the very end! I am saving up candy corn to craft a second Rigellian Hut. After that I'll likely just craft as many walls as I can get since each one has a 0.05% multiplier attached. I might not want them all visible, but they're small enough to easily hide behind other buildings for an easy free extra multiplier.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bette3900 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:
    ill keep playing for spooky walls, huts and shrubs.

+1

+2

I would never have guessed that candy corn would be what I most need.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:
    ill keep playing for spooky walls, huts and shrubs.

+1

+2

I would never have guessed that candy corn would be what I most need.

Yes. Candy corn = good! If only I could trade some gummy bears for Candy corn. So many of those!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited November 2014
    When the event ends. I want to get as many shrubs as I can lay my hands on!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.