EA Forums - Banner

Super Collider and Black Hole

13Next

Replies

• xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    When I clicked on the info in the store, it didn't give a payout, so that's why I thought the collider didn't have one. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm still torn, though. I have made more than 70 donuts in this event and I'm not saving up for anything else unless there is a really good Gil deal on stuff I don't already have. I just love that black hole so much, but 70 donuts...
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    When I clicked on the info in the store, it didn't give a payout, so that's why I thought the collider didn't have one. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm still torn, though. I have made more than 70 donuts in this event and I'm not saving up for anything else unless there is a really good Gil deal on stuff I don't already have. I just love that black hole so much, but 70 donuts...

The building looks amazing. I think it fits in really well without looking out of place (like the Grand Pumpkin, fun though it is). I wasn't going to buy the Collider until I saw all the comments on here, but now I'm really glad I did.
  • flatbush_BART
    49 posts
    edited November 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

The building looks amazing. I think it fits in really well without looking out of place (like the Grand Pumpkin, fun though it is). I wasn't going to buy the Collider until I saw all the comments on here, but now I'm really glad I did.

I'm really thinking about it too.. Idk if its worth it or not..
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    bonsol17 wrote:
    xamovo wrote:

I'm really thinking about it too.. Idk if its worth it or not..

I'd say yes, well worth it. Looks good in an area with all the more modern buildings like the Knowledgeum, and adds to the feel of a real town. Plus of course there's the Black Hole with it.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I grabbed the collider. That episode cracked me up!
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    As I read this post, I am reminded that there are new players all the time that get to into the thrill of getting some of the cool buildings that have been so elusive. This event has held little enjoyment for me since I already own all the stuff that was brought back and there was way too little new content for us old timers.

Am happy for those that have been able to get these buildings and next year you will get to sit back and watch the noobs be just as happy as you are at this very moment. :lol:
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I ended up buying it. I still have a ton of donuts and lots more time this event to earn more. I know I'd be upset at myself later if I didn't get it. There's always a chance it won't come back for a really long time.

The building is much, much bigger than I thought it would be.

I need to redesign so much...
  • cacobart
    37 posts
    edited November 2014
    I started playing Tapped Out years ago, right after the event with the Super Collider was over. And it became the building I was expecting the most to be released again. I was so happy it was back but I didn't get it right away and now it's gone... :(

I don't wanna live in this Springfield anymore :cry:
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2014
    cacobart wrote:
    I started playing Tapped Out years ago, right after the event with the Super Collider was over. And it became the building I was expecting the most to be released again. I was so happy it was back but I didn't get it right away and now it's gone... :(

I've learned that if it's limited get it immediately. Just in case. Likely it will be back next year.
  • cacobart
    37 posts
    edited November 2014
    cacobart wrote:

I've learned that if it's limited get it immediately. Just in case. Likely it will be back next year.

Apparently, it's not gone yet. I don't really know where I found it - because I was almost sleeping - but it was somewhere on the market. And now it's mine. My own. My precioussss.
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited November 2014
    I finally bought it couple of hours ago.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    cacobart wrote:

last year it wasnt back. and it could be that it wont be back next year. buy it quickly!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.