EA Forums - Banner

Can't decide...

thats a tough call. The advantage of the spooky house is that it gives a bronze bag a day - which could help you craft more (although not by much). Otherwise they are both great decorations. The Queen does give Kodos and Kang a new visual task so thats a plus. Ultimately it comes down to which decoration will fit best in your town.

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    thats a tough call. The advantage of the spooky house is that it gives a bronze bag a day - which could help you craft more (although not by much). Otherwise they are both great decorations. The Queen does give Kodos and Kang a new visual task so thats a plus. Ultimately it comes down to which decoration will fit best in your town.

This also it depends on if this is your first spooky house as it is required to finish Hugo's Questline and unlocks his 16h task. The Rigellian queen unlocks the ability to craft the Rigellian tribal hut which spawns 3 Rigellians every 24h. My suggestion is if you already crafted one spooky house then craft the Rigellian queen otherwise if you haven't built any go for the spooky house
  • XTRCelestial
    20 posts
    edited November 2014
    Definitely the spooky house. Once the game is over it will likely give you currency. The queen is just decoration
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited November 2014
    Queen is WAY cooler, plus it opens up the option to get the hut, which is also pretty cool.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    No matter which of the two you craft you will still unlock a new task
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For me, once the THOH quests are done, Rigelian Queen is going directly into storage, whereas I've already designed an area for the Spooky house.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    For me, once the THOH quests are done, Rigelian Queen is going directly into storage, whereas I've already designed an area for the Spooky house.

I agree. Spooky House definitely can fit better into a town after this event. I may keep the queen out in the woods for a while after the event but she's really big and will probably end up in storage. The Spooky House looks nice in a more run down part of town.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    the spooky house can fit into springfield somewhere nicely

the rigellian queen can go deep in the forest far away from everything...so nuts to her!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    When in doubt, go with the item that gives you money and XP- in this case, the Spooky House. It'll fit in anywhere from a forest to a cemetery to next door to either Cletus' farm or the Muntz house.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.