EA Forums - Banner

End of Halloween Rewards?

I hope they give us something to exchange for all these damn gummybears.

Replies

• Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You could craft doubles of things. Each Spooky Wall also has a 0.05% bonus so you could use excess items on crafting those.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I would just try to get doubles of everything if you have enough to do so...if not then just try to get more donuts and spooky walls. The least you can do is try to get more donuts either from the bags or from shooting down UFOs in neighboring towns.

I personally am trying to get my third Spooky House and trying to craft my fifth additional spooky wall.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    I would just try to get doubles of everything if you have enough to do so...if not then just try to get more donuts and spooky walls. The least you can do is try to get more donuts either from the bags or from shooting down UFOs in neighboring towns.

I personally am trying to get my third Spooky House and trying to craft my fifth additional spooky wall.

I have won 6 spooky walls from gift bags so far. I have been pretty happy with that.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited November 2014
    I honestly don't have enough Spooky Walls or Rigelian shrubs.
  • buddah2991
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, I've gotten 8 spooky walls, 3 shrubs, and 2 HTS from gift bags. I'm not going to be crafting any of those.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have 2 HTS as well, and 4 shrubs, and I crafted 2 walls at the very beginning of the event, before I realized what was really going on. But I won't craft any more of those until maybe the very end of the event. Whenever that may end up being.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've got all the crafted items, too. I got 4 HTS from bags, and around 12 spooky walls and 1-2 shrubs. I've crafted a few extra shrubs.

I also made 3 huts (I like them). I'm debating right now whether to build more walls or shrubs. I'm leaning towards the walls. I figure I'll also build another spooky house if I end up with enough fences.
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I hope they give us something to exchange for all these damn gummybears.
    + 1,000,000
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have 2 huts and am thinking about doing more. It would be nice to have a little village. I have enough for a third, but I'm waiting until near the end to see what I have. I wouldn't mind having some more spooky walls too, for the bonus.
  • npeterson89
    17 posts
    edited November 2014
    So I've tapped as much as I can and can get the spooky house or the alien queen. Which one would u get as I don't think I'll earn enough fence to get both.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2014
    So I've tapped as much as I can and can get the spooky house or the alien queen. Which one would u get as I don't think I'll earn enough fence to get both.

I think the idea of a Rigellian settlement in a wooded area is cool. I've put my camp in the shadow of the Springfield sign. I've managed three huts so far and the queen provides a 20hr tasks for both Kang and Kodos - going to try and get maximum huts and shrubs.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014

I think the idea of a Rigellian settlement in a wooded area is cool. I've put my camp in the shadow of the Springfield sign. I've managed three huts so far and the queen provides a 20hr tasks for both Kang and Kodos - going to try and get maximum huts and shrubs.

That's what I would like to do. Get at least a couple more huts and a few more shrubs. I've gotten five of them so far out of treat bags but still can't get a HTS. I would like at least one of those for completest sake.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited November 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

I have won 6 spooky walls from gift bags so far. I have been pretty happy with that.

Amazingly, I've received 16 spooky walls from treat bags. I've also received 6 Rigellian shrubs from the bags. I'm now 5 chocolate bars away from the Grand Pumpkin thanks to a couple lucky UFOs. Then I'll have crafted everything. Probably go for another Spooky House or Rigellian Hut after that, if I can't get it I'll craft a bunch of shrubs :-)
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have 2 huts and am thinking about doing more. It would be nice to have a little village. I have enough for a third, but I'm waiting until near the end to see what I have. I wouldn't mind having some more spooky walls too, for the bonus.

I have five huts and made a beach holiday village. They look cool with the Tiki Bar. I may get one more hut, but am torn between that and a lot more shrubs which I just love. They look really good with the Skinner House and the blue houses. I have only one HTS from bags, four shrubs and quite a few walls (had some from last year as well), so I'll probably craft one more HTS if I don't get another one in a bag.
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited November 2014

I have 2 as well. I'm thinking of waiting until the end and crafting the shrubs if nothing better comes along :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.