EA Forums - Banner

How is everyone doing for Phase 3 of THOH?

Replies

• Blastoplast22
    27 posts
    edited November 2014
    I'm thinking at this point I might not even craft the Rigellian queen and just opt for a 2nd spooky house to put together like the 2 white houses. With a few cleverly placed fences and trees I think it could look pretty cool. Definitely on track to get UBO
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just hit 9200. One more bag and then the UBO. :D
  • edited November 2014
    STILL!!! Haven't got the Grand Pumpkin, all I need is 9 choc. bars and every time I open bags gives me an odd one, I'm sure it's being deliberately evasive :evil:
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited November 2014
    8,510 now so currently well ahead. Also finally got the Grand Pumpkin yesterday too.
  • bobbypop24
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Crafted everything. Are spooky walls the only items that have a multiplier? I'll probably just end up getting walls.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    It's day 6 right? I'm at 11000 so way ahead of the calendar.

Anyone know what the after prize is? A silver bag for 1000 or one can hope... donuts??
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    It's day 6 right? I'm at 11000 so way ahead of the calendar.

Anyone know what the after prize is? A silver bag for 1000 or one can hope... donuts??

I am currently at about 11500 and I bet that silver bags are the extra prize after complete. At least we have a chance for 2 donuts or ammo with every bag and with every ammo a chance at 30 donuts.
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    8758 now. Plus I've hoarded 118 gremalien eggs that I plan to unleash the next time I get hit with insomnia.
  • Savage_Craggle
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm about 800 behind atm as I broke my screen so couldnt play as much as needed but should be able to catch up by the end as I got a new one today.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    i'm doing fantastic, way ahead of schedule. i got the last gold bag today and have 10,600 of those thingies. now the grind onto 14,900 and UBO!
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    11710 :D
  • Fry_Guy93
    62 posts
    edited November 2014
    Over 9,000 LPS, and just crafted my second tribal hut. All is going well :)

This might be the first event that I have cleared completely. In term of getting all of the freemium goodies.
  • simplywand229
    46 posts
    edited November 2014
    bobbypop24 wrote:
    Crafted everything. Are spooky walls the only items that have a multiplier? I'll probably just end up getting walls.

Almost everything except Hugo, Grand Pumpkin, THOH phase 1 & 2 prizes and Regillian Queen you can craft multiples of. You can craft the helicopter too but for a **** load of chocolates and candy corn... Honestly not worth it when you consider all it does is take up space and not give you any cash at the end of the event.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited November 2014
    Tonight is the night. I will send all my 430 gremalien eggs at once before going to bed, and let the **** glitch make its trick. Tomorrow morning I'll hit 11k with this.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just got the last gold bag before the UBO, so the final grind is on...

And discovered 3 spooky walls and 2 flowers in my inventory, which was nice :D
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited November 2014
    11512 and counting. Should be no problem to finish in time and collect some extra bags. :mrgreen:
  • Smurfercom
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    so close but yet so far...
  • exvaxman960
    203 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    14100 so I should get the skin tomorrow.
    Lots of my neighbors already have it.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    10 000, got the grand pumpkin just now, i will be able to get a spooky house, not sure about the rigelian queen though. :/
  • fonsscheffer
    17 posts
    edited November 2014
    Sticking to the daily chart ,...cruisin' no need to hurry :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.