EA Forums - Banner

Will the event be extended?

2Next

Replies

• Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited November 2014
    If you can't/ don't log in Every 4 hrs you don't deserve all the end rewards according to me. But i expect it to stay a day longer till update.
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    If you are only slightly behind schedule I think you could make it without an extension. By my math without strands from treat bags you are getting 570 strands (8 hours worth of aliens squished and 90 from tapping friends). Then you would also be getting grems in your town and sending grems to others. Send your grems to the last 2 or 3 people in the leaderboard (the most inactive friends) and send them before you go to bed. This should give you the greatest chance of getting 4 strands per grem you sent out. Also try and recruit a few of your friends to send you all their grems for you to tap. I think that will give you the leg up you need without an extension to the event.
  • skrcmama234
    18 posts
    edited November 2014
    It's possible I guess. There's really no reason to extend it, since ample time was given to earn all the prizes, but at the same time, if there is going to be some downtime before the next update, might as well keep it going. Those of us who are done can just try to win more donuts.

There sure was remember the beginning where it was crashing for most and was three days until we could get in and I have felt behind ever since. I was logging in every 4 hours and did notice to my horror when the third segment rolled over it happened two hours early and I lost out on my last prize
  • Alexxandria1002
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I really don't see any need for EA to extend the event any longer. They've given ample time for everyone to get the prizes.
  • JCam0las
    17 posts
    edited November 2014
    no need, im a 100% no premiun player and right now i have 10500, so why the other guys cant get the same amount that i have? i only login in the game 4 in 4 hours and i send my kiks 2 and soometimes 3 times in t&t and im only missing the hut. only need 30 bars and 30 pumpkins and i have 0 premiun kids
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.