EA Forums - Banner

Don't send me grem-aliens thread

Though not personally ready to make this commitment yet I think you have a good idea here. I'm still making my final push but have been consistently trying to leave eggs at neighbors for which I've tapped.

Another list of possible value is of those who will commit to not tapping the grem-alien eggs that get laid in an individual's town. Much like the commitment people made during the clash event to not save attacked homes. Thus, folks will know where they can get full credit when they are laid.

Replies

• suemoorhead
    117 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    1Mastiff wrote:
    To my generous neighbours, thanks to your eggs (and saving bags!!!) I have all the items but some of my neighbours don't so if you have some, send them to others, not myself.

Feel free to add your name below so your neighbours also know if you want them or not.

Glad you've reached the final prize! You've always been the first in my list of neighbours, handy to have a 1 at the beginning of your name! I've still got a few thousand to go but should hopefully make it before time runs out! Any spare eggs gladly accepted though!!
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Pure luck I had a 1 at the beginning of my name, mastiff had already gone and I had it before the names were put in order, any eggs I get will come your way.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I really appreciate all the neighbors who have kept my town full of gremaliens. I've gotten all prizes, so I have no dire need for more eggs. Definitely prioritize those who don't have the UBO, yet!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    No need for gremaliens but if there are in my town i dont tab them, i look who is close to get the UBO and donate my eggs, today i did a few neighbours like neuro :wink:
  • edited November 2014
    Im good. Send them to other who are uNader 140000
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I just got my UBO so I don't need strings anymore. A really big thank you to those who kept dropping them in my town. I'll still send eggs out but will no longer be squishing grem aliens. Feel free to set them loose in my town if you want.

Made it to 13 on the leaderboard woot!
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I am closing in on the UBO, so have stopped squishing gremaliens in my town and have also put out a couple of the Hail Ants signs in my landing area. This was a signal during the **** event that houses would be untapped. To my neighbors: Feel free to drop as many gremalien eggs as you like to collect all 4 LPS! :mrgreen:
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I won't be squishing grem-aliens so feel free to drop those eggs. Also, if you are already a neighbor please pm me if you desperately need eggs and I'll try to help. No neighbor requests please as I'm full.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Only 130 stings from the UBO. I see no need in delivering them to myself. Seek someone else who is behind on your list at this stage :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.