EA Forums - Banner

How is everyone doing for Phase 3 of THOH?

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    In my main town. I should get UBO this evening. In my three side towns I'm exactly on schedule according to the chart. I'll get him in time.

In my 7 feeder towns, I only have 4 or 5 trick or treater's, and don't play those towns. They're just a good place for neighbors to dump gremaliens and the gremaliens don't get squished.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just got the UBO. Building a third hut. Now I'm just trying to decide what to craft with the remaining stuff. Probably going to do more walls and shrubs. :D
  • 1ahackamacka
    496 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Just got UBO. yay! Love his tasks. Have 2 of everything except hovercopter and pumpkinhouse. Going to focus on bushes and walls for the rest of the event. Have about 10-15 of each so far.
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited November 2014
    Still 800 LPS to go to UBO for me, but I'm pretty confident I'll make it. Managed to complete crafting too, much to my surprise -- after being behind for a long time, I now have at least one of everything (and two tribal huts). Can't afford to craft extra bushes, test subjects, or walls though, but at least I managed to win a few of those along the way.
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited November 2014
    I have 1500 gummy Bears I'm likely not going to use and not enough candy corn for the last rigellian hut I want
    I have ubo

Really would like Palm trees to be available off beaches and the popcorn stand available off squid port so I can add it to my drive in
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited November 2014
    After over two years I’ll not finish a THOH event. I don’t know how it happened but I’ll need at least 24 more hours than what is available to finish it and get the U.B.O. :cry:

Disappointed.
  • NewfieCutie298
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    12300, won't finish.
  • SpaceSickMonkey
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    There is no way I'm finishing this event, I didn't get enough probes for the DTD, Did not get enough Ray Guns for the Chopper, and I most likely will not get enough strands for the UBO Either...
    I have played ever since the update came out, I play every 4 hours, visit all my neighbors..
    And for all the tapping I still can't get only Half of the prizes......
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    I've had ubo for a few days in my main town, but not even close in my second town. I will probably stop sending the kids trick or treating tomorrow since the event is supposed to be over. Now I am just dropping grem-alien eggs on my neighbors that need help finishing. I am over this event.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    After over two years I’ll not finish a THOH event. I don’t know how it happened but I’ll need at least 24 more hours than what is available to finish it and get the U.B.O. :cry:

Disappointed.

Same here. Easter notwithstanding (we know whose fault THAT was), this will be the first time I didn't just finish weeks early, but not at all. I feel like the only way I could have done this having not spent any donuts was to babysit the game and login every four hours. I'm just under 12,000 right now and the only way I'll finish is if I'm able to postpone the update for a day or two; just hoping the update comes in the form of a Play Store update that I can download at my leisure.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited November 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    mcduck90 wrote:

Disappointed.

Same here. Easter notwithstanding (we know whose fault THAT was), this will be the first time I didn't just finish weeks early, but not at all. I feel like the only way I could have done this having not spent any donuts was to babysit the game and login every four hours. I'm just under 12,000 right now and the only way I'll finish is if I'm able to postpone the update for a day or two; just hoping the update comes in the form of a Play Store update that I can download at my leisure.

I’m at* around 2000 protein strings away from U.B.O. Perhaps, with some luck, I might make it but I like to play the game and not the game to play me. I have already spent donuts on the license which didn’t help as much as it did with WD. Honestly, it was the first time I thought about quitting the game so seriously. After spending so much money for tapped out I feel like I have been insulted not only as a customer but as an intelligent being. :roll:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • wagondriver4
    308 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Not going to make it without donuts. Now just seeing how close I can get before using them. Don't think I want to count on a postpone. Should have made it no problem, but was in Vegas for Halloween weekend. No wifi in room, so barely got to play for four days. Soooooo worth it though, yay Phish!
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    UBO, the impossible dream. I need 3700 more to get him.... idk if i'm gonna make it unless i get some good hits from ufo shoot downs.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:
    mcduck90 wrote:

Disappointed.

I’m around 2000 protein strings away from U.B.O. Perhaps with some luck I might make it but I like to play the game and not the game to play me. I have already spent donuts on the license which didn’t help as much as it did with WD. Honestly It was the first time I thought about quitting the game so seriously. After spending so much money for tapped out I feel like I have been insulted not only as a customer but as an intelligent being. :roll:

i have nothing constructive to add but i love your signature (i'm obsessed with ducktales)
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited November 2014
    awez1 wrote:

i have nothing constructive to add but i love your signature (i'm obsessed with ducktales)

Ducktales, Quackpack, Carl Barks, Don Rosa... You name it! :oops:

Thank You. :-)
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited November 2014
    So I just hit the 20k mark on protein strings. Wish there was some sort of donut bonus for extra strings.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I got U.B.O. today.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited November 2014
    I should have ubo by tomorrow. I have 14670 strings
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    mcduck90 wrote:

Disappointed.

Jedihntr - grems coming your way tonight. Good luck!
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    cdepast wrote:
    Jedihntr wrote:
    mcduck90 wrote:

Disappointed.

Jedihntr - grems coming your way tonight. Good luck!

Thanks, I appreciate the help! This is definitely good karma for helping others in past events, haha.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.