EA Forums - Banner

second spooky house

Me too. I just think two spooky houses wouldn't sit well. I'm going to buy a bunch of scrubs

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some people have been connecting them to make a big one...kinda works. I bought two.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    One is enough for me!
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I'm debating this issue as well. I can currently craft a second spooky house a second pumkin house (first one is from last year) a 4th hut and a HTS bring my Hts total up to 4. I have plenty of shrubs and besides all the spooky walls from bags I had a bunch from lat year. I don't want to waste any craftables but still not sure if I want a second spooky house and one hts or 4 hts.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I may get another hut. My second Pumpkin house is going into storage. I'm fine with the one Spooky House. I don't have any room for a second, and not interested in getting one that's going to be stored. I'll probably get a bunch of Rigellian bushes on the last day.
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have two, never know when you might need another. I also have three huts. Right now I'm focusing on shrubs and to a lesser extent, spooky walls.
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have three, whether they are "worth it" is up to you but I don't mind them in the lease- fits in nicely with the town, interconnect making it look like a larger house, and can be used to create a spooky neighborhood....
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I say better to build something than let the crafting mats go to waste at the end of the event.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some people have been connecting them to make a big one...kinda works. I bought two.
    Exatly, putting them together doesn't look too bad.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited November 2014
    I currently have three in my cemetery district and I'm quite happy with them.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have two. I put one in a town dump with Satan's Anvil and the Diet sign. The second I put near the sea overlooking the ghost ship and lighthouse. Sort of Ghost and Mrs. Muirish.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have two. I put one in a town dump with Satan's Anvil and the Diet sign. The second I put near the sea overlooking the ghost ship and lighthouse. Sort of Ghost and Mrs. Muirish.

LOVE that you referenced that movie!
  • edited November 2014
    I'm shooting for # 3!
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014

LOVE that you referenced that movie!

I love that you knew it was a movie before a TV show.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I don't like having multiples of houses or buildings. One is enough for me. So I've been making Rigellian Shrubs
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited November 2014
    I made a second spooky house primarily not to waste materials. After Halloween it's getting stored (you never know next year it might produce something useful like the older pumpkin houses did this year)

I've been making spooky walls and will continue to collect and then decide what to do near the end (I really don't like random stuff like the HTS sitting in my inventory so even though it improves obedience, I think the 4-5 I currently have are plenty, the bushes are cute but I prefer walls)
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    the spooky house is a nice option for my "poor" district (my Springfield is set up like the Hunger Games districts). Im crafting a second one tonight. It breaks up my brown houses which are the predominant house in the poor district.
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    I have two spooky houses and they look decent if you connect side by side like it is one big house. I put all of my holiday items away unless the earn money or have a multiplier. I plan on keeping the spooky houses out along with the graveyard.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.