EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Where's my update?

2Next

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    doesn't he get the info an hour or so before it comes out ?
    no nowadays only when it gets out
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ms_358
    145 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    ms_358 wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    I need 6 more fences for my 4th Spooky House.
    I hope you don't get the six fences :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Suck it.I got it :D:D:D
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Why wouldn't you want the update to stay, you can literally put in minimum effort and still have the chance of free donuts.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I went and spent my goodies last night figuring I wouldn't be able to do anything this morning. Wish I had sent everyone trick or treating...probably would have got what I needed. :cry:

Me too...I wanted another tribal hut but figured I was never going to get the candy corn. Now I'm getting all these chocolate bars that I couldn't get before.

:evil:

I'm ready to blow this popsicle stand.
  • stument
    5 posts
    edited November 2014
    What is next? Xmas Update?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    stument wrote:

No it's way too early for that Christmas isn't until December
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    stument wrote:
    thxgiving then xmas
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    US Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away I could see a level update next
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I will never understand the impatience for an update to be removed. Impatience for it to arrive makes some sense to me, but when it goes away there's probably not going to be anything new for a week or more. So why chomp at the bit so hard for a removal?
    If a few players can get some stuff they've been wanting because an event goes for an extra day or two, I'm happy for them. I don't mind rigellians in my streets at all, I'm just not going to chase them.

I'm with you. I never understand someone who is eager for a downgrade. It's like having season tickets and being told that for one month you'll move to better seats at no extra cost, and then when the month is over complaining that they won't let you go back to the cheap seats.

This isn't like EA is saying "Hey, we're going to delay Christmas by extending Halloween." All they're gonna do is end this event and send us back to the cheap seats.

Plus its fun to be able to collect all my rents and not worry that I'm messing up visiting neighbors by doing so.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited November 2014
    It's still eleven hours until Mutant Rabbit Midnight Time.

giphy.gif
    this reminds me of Charlie Brown
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to keep tapping the crap out of my town and making money. You know the next update will make it so we can only tap purple houses for cash, and everything else will be Elf Cookies for Santa that we have to leave for neighbors or something annoying like that....

I've made some serious dough over Halloween and will hopefully be installing a Fortress of Choclitude soon.

So, no complaints from me!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to keep tapping the crap out of my town and making money. You know the next update will make it so we can only tap purple houses for cash, and everything else will be Elf Cookies for Santa that we have to leave for neighbors or something annoying like that....

I've made some serious dough over Halloween and will hopefully be installing a Fortress of Choclitude soon.

So, no complaints from me!
    I earned the Fortress over Halloween! The income has definitely been nice.
  • unfeasible
    28 posts
    edited November 2014
    It's still eleven hours until Mutant Rabbit Midnight Time.

giphy.gif
    this reminds me of Charlie Brown

That's kind of the point...
  • senorlizard
    10 posts
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I will never understand the impatience for an update to be removed. Impatience for it to arrive makes some sense to me, but when it goes away there's probably not going to be anything new for a week or more. So why chomp at the bit so hard for a removal?
    If a few players can get some stuff they've been wanting because an event goes for an extra day or two, I'm happy for them. I don't mind rigellians in my streets at all, I'm just not going to chase them.

It's nearly two weeks since Halloween now... that alone is enough for me to be over it.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes, please, no more aliens!!
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks ea. you can have some good fanny wear on me. No more questions.
  • 4junk3000
    6834 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    What I'd appreciate is an accurate cut off date. I bought walls and shrubs last night. IF I knew otherwise, I could have continued to accrue chocolate bars and tried for something larger.

Just EA playing wit my emotions Smokey!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited November 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    What I'd appreciate is an accurate cut off date. I bought walls and shrubs last night. IF I knew otherwise, I could have continued to accrue chocolate bars and tried for something larger.

Just EA playing wit my emotions Smokey!

I suppose they had to do something to upset people. It was pretty quiet this event haha :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.