EA Forums - Banner

Black Friday Gil deal?

I hope we get a deal like that. I could use all of that content.

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'd like that or a donut sale...could use some extra!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11559 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    its possible the black friday deal is the items i listed in that topic
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I want the Mansion of Solid Gold to return and have a deal where for 300 Donuts you could get:

Mansion of Solid Gold
    Chester Lampwick
    Rocket Car
    100,000 Cash

Take notice EA!
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    jclancy959 wrote:
    I want the Mansion of Solid Gold to return and have a deal where for 300 Donuts you could get:

Mansion of Solid Gold
    Chester Lampwick
    Rocket Car
    100,000 Cash

Take notice EA!

laughing-puppets-o.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    If i have chester and the rocket but not the mansion, what would happen? Same thing if i didnt have nick but had krustyulu. Do i still make anything from the sale?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6293 posts Moderator
    edited November 2014
    I hope the Black Friday deal has dome new content for us veterans ala Gold Mansion or Shadow Knight
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Homer807 wrote:
    If i have chester and the rocket but not the mansion, what would happen? Same thing if i didnt have nick but had krustyulu. Do i still make anything from the sale?

Nope, like all sales of you have one or more items you miss out. Lol, that's always how EA does it
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    Wasn't Last years black Friday the Duff Brewery and Springfield Sign and wasn't the Dr. Nick and Krustylu Studios offer this summer
    I hope the Black Friday deal has dome new content for us veterans ala Gold Mansion or Shadow Knight

Yea maybe even both
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'd like to buy some discounted donuts.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    If there is a black Friday I would like some of the prizes we couldn't win on the update that can't be named. :D
    Ah you mean the Scottish event :wink: Shary Bobbins would make it worthwhile
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited November 2014
    I know there isn't any premium character but I want Observatory+ Museum+ a character( I don't know who would fit this)
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited November 2014
    maby add a feature where you can earn doughnuts like via tapjoy or some other better rewards program (please not supersonic ads), im poor my few amounts of RL money are not going to some virtual useless in RL currency.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    maby add a feature where you can earn doughnuts like via tapjoy or some other better rewards program (please not supersonic ads), im poor my few amounts of RL money are not going to some virtual useless in RL currency.

They really only add new features during major updates like events
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Homer807 wrote:

The deal just wouldn't appear. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!