EA Forums - Banner

Celebrities with the same Birthdays

13Next

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    249110d1247623245-ml-spare-wheel-carrier-holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Just found this thread and I'm bringing it back from the dead instead of starting a new thread. :P

I share a birthday with Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Jamie Lee Curtis and Steve Van Zandt to name a few.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fun thread bump
    jenclose wrote:
    I got Kevin spacey, Mick Jagger, Sandra bullock and Kate Beckinsdale who all share my birthday !!
    we have the same birthday :D

but you forgot the most important one: Roger Taylor, boom!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I share a birthday with Jes? Rodriguez (Real Madrid), Teresa Palmer (We are also from the same state) and of course, Johnny Cash :)
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I share a birthday with Cheryl whatever her name now is Cole , Michael Phelps, Mike Tyson and Ralph Schumacher. Hm not bad I guess :lol:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I share a birthday with Cheryl whatever her name now is Cole , Michael Phelps, Mike Tyson and Ralph Schumacher. Hm not bad I guess :lol:
    mm okay happy birthday im bite your ear off
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I share a birthday with Cheryl whatever her name now is Cole

:lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I know I share a birthday with Seth Macfarlane, though I wish I had my mom's birthday, she gets to share it with Ian McKellen.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited November 2014
    Well let's see according to that movie database place I share a birthday with:

23 July
      [li]Daniel Radcliff[/li][li]Woody Harrelson[/li][li]Philip Seymor Hoffman[/li][li]Charisma Carpenter[/li]

There are also quite a few other people that I think are cool that I share my birthday with as well.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited November 2014
    Barack Obama, ftw. :mrgreen:
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have mine the same day as Will Smith and T.I :P
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited November 2014

Just call her Cheryl with the long name :lol: everyone will know what you are talking about :lol:

(Its Fernandez Versini if anyone wanted to know)
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:

Just call her Cheryl with the long name :lol: everyone will know what you are talking about :lol:

(Its Fernandez Versini if anyone wanted to know)

That's good idea :lol: Cheryl with the long name :lol:
  • Torres649
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Adam Sandler and a lots of footballers...
    Like:
    Oscar
    Luka Modric
    Alex Song
    Brad Guzan
    (september 9) :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The Red Baron
    The Rock
    Catherine the Great

... and David Beckham :)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Samuel L. Jackson 8)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Interesting, I share a birthday with Mahatma Gandhi and Sting
  • Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have Salvador Dali, Natasha Richardson, Cory monteith, a year younger than me...I should find some live ones, but I don't know the youngins on the page I pulled up. I've always known that bob Marley passed away on my actual birthday...oh coby bell and Jeffrey Donovan, both from burn notice on my day too! This was a fun question! Ooh, Irving Berlin and Erik burdon, Martha graham...nice!
  • danco214
    1291 posts
    edited November 2014
    Princess Diana
    Pam Anderson
    Dan Aykroyd
    Debbie Harry (Blondie)
    Missy Elliot

But the one that for some reason I always remember, when I was a kid I had a Sesame Street calendar and it listed all the characters birthdays. I share the same birthday (day and year) as Guy Smiley :lol:

310px-GuySmiley.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!