EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland upgrade suggestions

As long as it doesn't turn into an only KL level update I'm fine with that. The last time they made an only KL level update, a lot of people become very unhappy about that.

Damn we're spoiled! :lol:

Replies

  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    We have the wreckage of bumper cars, how about a new bumper car attraction, and a House of Mirrors, a Merry-Go-Round, a Go Kart track, a Fun House...
    I like it!
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    As long as it doesn't turn into an only KL level update I'm fine with that. The last time they made an only KL level update, a lot of people become very unhappy about that.

    Damn we're spoiled! :lol:
    I dunno, I was never a KL guy and let things fall into disarray until the KL-only update came around. It turned me into a legit Krustyland fan for a couple of months before they started neglecting it again.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    I was never a KL guy and let things fall into disarray until the KL-only update came around. It turned me into a legit Krustyland fan for a couple of months before they started neglecting it again.
    Your Krustyland remains the best I've ever seen.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Mopurglar wrote:
    I was never a KL guy and let things fall into disarray until the KL-only update came around. It turned me into a legit Krustyland fan for a couple of months before they started neglecting it again.
    Your Krustyland remains the best I've ever seen.

    Just checked it out. It is stunning.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Mopurglar wrote:
    I was never a KL guy and let things fall into disarray until the KL-only update came around. It turned me into a legit Krustyland fan for a couple of months before they started neglecting it again.
    Your Krustyland remains the best I've ever seen.
    aw, thanks guys. i burned like 5 continuous days of vacation on it.
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I have a bumper car area :D
  • whort528
    43 posts
    edited November 2014
    beeson1987 wrote:
    I have a bumper car area :D

    yes, you can pretty much make your own
  • 5PtBuck
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm still trying to buy all the land before I really get started organizing. I wish we could just send all of our characters to KL so it didn't take so long to accumulate tickets. It seems like there is a lot of land for the amount of content. Also wish you could place water and all decorations. I sort of dread designing my KL because I know it will be annoying when I have something sitting in storage but I can't use it because it's locked.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    Havent been to KL since i got sherri & terri for the princess and the pea brain bonus questline.. Dont care one bit about KL. Horrible addition IMO
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    As long as it doesn't turn into an only KL level update I'm fine with that. The last time they made an only KL level update, a lot of people become very unhappy about that.

    Damn we're spoiled! :lol:

    Same! I agree with the ideas but another level update like the last one and God knows what I'll do! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.