EA Forums - Banner

Decided to go Premium, bought a Boatload

Prev1
congrats!!!! have fun with all your new content!

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You have every one of my favorites all at one time! Except one -- the Film Set, which unlocks the McBain skin for Wolfcastle and which has three amazing (IMO) visual tasks ... All for good times (8hrs, 12hrs, and 24hrs). Its small enough and I love the colors and I know its just a skin but at 120 donuts it was, for me, a great bargain. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Dexterslab32
    83 posts
    edited November 2014
    frabz-Welcome-to-the-dark-side-901509.jpg
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Impressive! Congrats!
    I'm still collecting donuts one at a time...
    Maybe one day I will cave.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I've also been considering a boat load but I'm holding out for some discount itunes gift cards and a hopeful donut sale.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014

Devil-Plotting.gif
  • jackmack010
    365 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Santie Claws came early the year!!!!

You done good my friend…..

Always remember, this is a game, what makes it fun for you makes it a better game to play.

Count the time it takes you to buy the second boatload and see how much shorter it was than the first…………

Save the 280……at least 'til Friday
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You have every one of my favorites all at one time! Except one -- the Film Set, which unlocks the McBain skin for Wolfcastle and which has three amazing (IMO) visual tasks ... All for good times (8hrs, 12hrs, and 24hrs). Its small enough and I love the colors and I know its just a skin but at 120 donuts it was, for me, a great bargain. :)

Otto also is a good choice, some good outdoor tasks as well.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    You did it a little too early
    In about a month there would be a donut deal and you would have got extra donuts.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited November 2014
    I hope you already have Otto, Crazy cat lady and Marge's mom, because you must have them! Anyway I would have saved at least 400d for christmas.
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    That is a good selection that you purchased with your donuts! Enjoy the new stuff! :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Someone is in for some happy tapping!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited November 2014

Devil-Plotting.gif

tumblr_m27alnYO7B1rtr1jto1_400.gif
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    wtG03OB.gif
    gif made my Jblue. Thanks again

:):mrgreen: :-) :D
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I bought my first boatload this past weekend after realizing that I spend about $25/month on donuts and have been losing out on many extra donuts! So I'm switching to a quarterly donut purchase.

The toughest thing was getting over the mental hurdle of dropping $99 on a mobile game.
  • edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    The toughest thing was getting over the mental hurdle of dropping $99 on a mobile game.

I had that same hurdle. But when I really thought about it, I've had way more play time and enjoyment out of TSTO than almost any Xbox or PS game I've ever bought... most of which were $60 ea.

It was made a little harder by the fact that whatever pack of donuts I bought for me, I also had to buy for my wife. :shock:
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:

I had that same hurdle. But when I really thought about it, I've had way more play time and enjoyment out of TSTO than almost any Xbox or PS game I've ever bought... most of which were $60 ea.

It was made a little harder by the fact that whatever pack of donuts I bought for me, I also had to buy for my wife. :shock:

At least with physical Xbox/PS games you can resell them and recoup some of the funds. With buying digital stuff you've forfeited all money forever for the product.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    Wether there is a donut sale or not next friday i'll get my first boatload. Same thing as drunnman for me, i buy probably an average of 300 a month. Better to buy a boatload and have it last longer
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:

Your marriage is going to last FOR.EVER. :)
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    drumnman wrote:

At least with physical Xbox/PS games you can resell them and recoup some of the funds. With buying digital stuff you've forfeited all money forever for the product.

Not always true. The last PS3 game I bought was Injustice: Gods Among Us. I bought the DLC as well, so spent about $80 total. When I went to trade it in, they had released a new version (which included the DLC) and my game was worth $5. I played it sporadically. I play TSTO every day.

There is no cheaper form of entertainment.

93db85ed909c13838ff95ccfa94cebd9.gif
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited November 2014
    Santie Claws came early the year!!!!

GRAR! Everyone knows it's the Sandy Claws. Everyone! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.