EA Forums - Banner

HELP THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!!

If you left your device unattended, or let him/her use it, then it is nobody's fault but your own.

Look at it as a chance to update your town! You always learn from past experiences and it will make it look better.

I have personally nuked my town THREE times and pretty soon will be doing it again (probably right after Christmas) due to the lack of land. I am a premium player and have EVERY building (minus the up, up, buffet which I missed due to surgery), and a few small deco items. I also have all characters, etc. that have been released since day 1.

Replies

• tdmdksk389
    350 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    My friend decided to nuke my town and now all my hard work is basically GONE! (Except stuff that can't be stored obviously) I'm trying to contact EA so will they be able to put me to a previous save with my town? :cry:

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully EA will be able to help you. Please consider putting a lock code on your device.
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    EA WAS ABLE TO FIX IT! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! And I got to reseratch some golden scratchers I got before and earned more donuts!!!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    good! :D see? you got better :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited November 2014
    I am always in panic mode that my grandkids will spend my doughnuts. Never even thought of the nuking me. Lol my eye sights poor so don't have it password protected :D
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    EA WAS ABLE TO FIX IT! YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! And I got to reseratch some golden scratchers I got before and earned more donuts!!!

How did they do this? Did they cancel the transaction before your bank could process it?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Zomboy716 wrote:

How did they do this? Did they cancel the transaction before your bank could process it?

It isn't about the bank processing. What would have happened was they would have reverted the account but it would have saved that he purchased Goldens and didn't scratch them. So, they would have auto popped up when he logged in. This has happened to me before when i have purchased them but my game crashes. When I am able to get in my scratchers pop up.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    They would've reverted his game to an earlier save. Probably just happened to be before he "used" the scratchers, but the game recognised he'd purchased them still.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Very glad that EA was able to fix it, and very quickly too! :)
  • kevinleft3
    29 posts
    edited November 2014
    I didn't think that would happen! Glad to hear it worked out!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Nice! :mrgreen:
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited November 2014
    Some friend lol
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Zomboy716 wrote:

They didn't cause it didn't really happen this was just another ploy/excuse to make a thread to get attention. If it was nuked it was done by him and playing a victim is a new low but was bound to happen when someone finds it harder and harder to get attention.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some friend lol

That's what I thought. If a friend did that to me, they would no longer be a friend.
    Knowing how much work each of us put into our SF's, I think friends should respect your thing.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm glad you were able to get it fixed!! My boyfriend goes in my town sometimes, and I've specifically told him that if he ever spends my donuts, moves anything, or nukes my town, I'd throw him off the balcony. :P
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.