EA Forums - Banner

Deals ended. please unsticky

Replies

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks LPN for the post.

Since I don't have most of what is on the list I'd consider a couple items if the sale is 50% or more off OSP. Other than that I'm not interested.
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited November 2014
    Where can I find what the supposed Cyber Monday sale will be? Would someone PM me a link or something?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    sent
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • OrdealByFire
    916 posts
    edited November 2014
    nifty, thanks.

yeaaaaah that Cyber Monday thing's lookin' pretty cool -- from a great episode. Too bad about the price.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    LPNintendoITA = B E S T!!! :)

TY for all...
  • joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited November 2014
    Will someone pm me the site that I can see what the cyber Monday deal will be.... Please?
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited November 2014
    As a new player this is dissapoitnting to say the least. Need new buildings and jobs. Non donut player and list doesnt do it. Thanks
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2014
    Nothing much on the list that I would want unless the discount is huge. Maybe the Volcano Lair but it's huge and purple. :lol: Mmmmm, purple.....

Pity they haven't introduced some limited addition new content. Also a lot of people missed out on Ms Bobbins during Wheelgate so bringing her back might have made them some money.

Find out in 10 mins whether there is an interesting accompanying storyline. If not then most of the regular players will not have a lot going on.
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    I am disappointed. I've been looking forward to this all week and I already have everything I want from that list. I was hoping for Mapple store and the falls.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Well, the good news is that all the rebates are listed for the locked items.

I don't have a lot of what's being offered, but I'm still a bit disappointed. They've brought Duffman, Jimbo, and CCL basically down to normal. Barney is still crazy expensive. Meh.
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Oh the rage I feel at this lousy update. Worst Black Friday sale ever. :evil: :x
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    As a new player this is dissapoitnting to say the least. Need new buildings and jobs. Non donut player and list doesnt do it. Thanks

Its black friday. What were you really expecting? Its not christmas where they give you stuff for free. Its a buisness day. Stuff is on sale, meaning you need money to buy items on sale.
  • aaronpereira
    10 posts
    edited November 2014
    I think this is great for those who have been planning to get these items at some point anyway. Some of the rebates are pretty decent!
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Well it seems I have everything in the list, yet I got the whole dialogue from Gil as well as a bunch of locked items I already have.
  • rsava2449
    121 posts
    edited November 2014
    They would make more money if they sold premium buildings/characters that aren't available year round (examples Mapple store, the falls, gold mansion ect). I wish I could get a rebate on all of the items on that list that I already purchased. :wink:
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    Got myself my first boatload.. Makes you think about how much time ive wasted on this game... Meh, better then real life! :D
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    hmmm I guess its the best way I can finally get the Bowlorama, cos 250donuts was a huge ripoff
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    by the way I am never buying any item again unless its on sale ;)
  • tontsa246
    3 posts
    edited November 2014
    Please advise: I think I don't have any of those items that are on sale.
    I have 80 donuts and am willing to spend atleast for those another 300 donuts.
    What would you recommend me to buy? I was looking that Barneys Bowlarama..
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm going to wait until Monday. These items will always be available and I've lived without them this long.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.