EA Forums - Banner

What do you guys hope for in the next update?

Replies

• whatUsaid82
    76 posts
    edited January 2013
    Whacking day.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    other thing
    Ranier Wolfcastle and his suv, or gym academy should be a great thing too!!!
  • andysilv
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to see Smithers and Ralph, as other people have said.

One building I really want to see is Itchy & Scratchy Land. I really loved that episode and think it would be an interesting building to have in the game. Would fit nicely near my Santa's Village too. I'm not expecting it in the next update though, maybe in the summer as part of some kind of vacation theme?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Naked Flanders. It's all I've ever wanted.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ralph we need him.
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    Burns manor with smithers please. I already have landscaped for it so I need the manor cause it looks odd without it
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    Some kind of holding screen for when the connection is lost to the server so you don't have to go back to your own Springfield and lose you cash/xp bonus when visiting friends.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again Patty and Selma with an eight hour "Walk Ling" task. I want to see Bart, Lisa, and Maggie's adopted cousin in the game. I want all of the immediate Simpsons extended family.

I think this particular character must have been in the show long after I was watching it. As someone else pointed out, the game seems to be based around a more old school Springfield when the simpsons was at its peak. The dialogue is from a previous age and thus far all of the characters have been what I would call traditional. I can't see them adding newer characters as people like myself wouldn't have a clue who they are and I watched the simpsons for a long time.
  • kidENO
    126 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ok... I am going to be seriously upset if A) no Burns mansion B) no stability... If you're on my list, you'll understand why if A is true, B solves itself, but I'm really pulling for these two. I can barely scroll a centimeter (& I'm from the States!) without crashing.
  • rubymccoachx
    22 posts
    edited January 2013
    Whacking day.

That would make for a great mini game!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    A fishing rod
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    has anybody heard if we are going 2 get an update? and what it will be?
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    and fireworks! Big explosive fireworks!
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey Australia, keep us informed if you receive an new update. I know the Christmas one was launched at the same time for everyone, but this one might be like past updates.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    World Peace
  • Ankarstroom
    228 posts
    edited January 2013
    More terrain types and in different sizes. Today terrain comes in one size only (4x4 squares), would really like to see them in smaller sizes (1x1 squares).
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    More house types. Like maybe 5 houses which are achieved by leveling up 5 times. It would give us something to shoot for.

It would also make my residential section larger, because i refuse to have more than 2 of each type of house. I have a symmetrical theme going.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    A pool, a picnictable, tiles so that i dont have to use the pavement.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    More house types. Like maybe 5 houses which are achieved by leveling up 5 times. It would give us something to shoot for.

It would also make my residential section larger, because i refuse to have more than 2 of each type of house. I have a symmetrical theme going.

In regards to the houses, I would be happy with being able to change the colors. At least they can have a different appearance.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    In regards to the houses, I would be happy with being able to change the colors. At least they can have a different appearance.

Being able to paint the houses is a great idea. They could charge make it an un-lockable item.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.