EA Forums - Banner

Whine and Cheese: That One Item Not in the Gil Black Friday Sale

Prev13
sarahk0 wrote:
C'mon and cry :wink: with me about that one thing you really hoped would be available in the Black Friday Sale. For me, it is the guinea pig and rescue center. I missed it in the midst of moving earlier this year. I tap on them whenever in lucky neighbors' towns and, now, feeling hopeless, I cry. :cry:

So, what were you hoping would be available that cannot be bought with tears or donuts?

The mapple store!

Replies

• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited November 2014
    sarahk0 wrote:
    C'mon and cry :wink: with me about that one thing you really hoped would be available in the Black Friday Sale. For me, it is the guinea pig and rescue center. I missed it in the midst of moving earlier this year. I tap on them whenever in lucky neighbors' towns and, now, feeling hopeless, I cry. :cry:

So, what were you hoping would be available that cannot be bought with tears or donuts?

Oh man. You can have mine, lol. It's an enormous building that doesn't fit in my town and the guinea pig is so small that I don't remember the last time I saw him.

I would really like the mapple store/santa homer
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Cracker factory
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Happy tapping!

21lk8q0.jpg
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited November 2014
    Springfield Falls. *sniff*
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    sarahk0 wrote:

Oh man. You can have mine, lol. It's an enormous building that doesn't fit in my town and the guinea pig is so small that I don't remember the last time I saw him.

I would really like the mapple store/santa homer

Santa Homer I think will return for Christmas
  • sarahk0
    3 posts
    edited November 2014
    Oh, I forgot about the Mapple Store, :( and I've always wanted it. That just tells you how much I want the guinea pig and rescue center. :cry:
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Some yard sale type items, premium and freemium.
    I knew it was all complete speculation (and not really sure why so many people were accepting it) but I had some hope that maybe some old stuff like whacking day, etc would return.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2014
    (Day 1 player here with a few 3 month breaks behind me)

I dont care about my mapple store,springfield falls or mayan god. I want the stonecutters stuff.. Oh my god i want it SO BAD.

The table that sings we dooo.. Oh my
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Day Old Donuts on sale. Haven't been offered those in over a year.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    VinaBaker wrote:
    Springfield Falls. *sniff*

Ditto :cry:

• lia_tenku
    28 posts
    edited November 2014
    So begins my whine......

I want the Fricken cool brown house. Yes it was supposed to be a one time deal thing, but I started the Christmas just after its release, and yes I realize it was rereleased this summer but it coincided with a death in the family, which kept me from the game for about a month!

Also would love to be able to get the stonecutters table (missed that too!) or the Gold House!? Would like that opportunity again!
  • unfeasible
    28 posts
    edited November 2014
    I'd love to get my hands on some of the Stonecutters stuff. I started playing a week after it ended. :(

If not that, I'd love more of the limited time premium characters. I missed out on Shauna, Brandine and Kumiko. Some more costumes/skins would be nice.
  • gaTrebU
    2 posts
    edited November 2014
    Gymnastic Lisa with the Balance Beam from Whacking Day 2013... it's only been what... 18 months since it was given away. Why can't they bring it back? I have donuts!
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    I really want Brandine, Springfield falls or Whacking day stuff.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Cracker factory
    what about it ? Its always available
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Cracker factory
    what about it ? Its always available

So is everything in this sale
    I want it at a discounted price
  • organizmx66
    515 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    The Mapple Store, Sprinfield Falls, and the Whacking day stuff would be super awesome to have...I'll just keep hoping they all come back around again some day. *Keeping my fingers crossed for something fun for the Christmas season* 8)
    D'oh!!
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited November 2014
    Lego store :'(
  • grogtheslayer
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Fruit Bat Man skin and Shary Bobbins
  • skollthewolf
    493 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Frink's Robot Dog and the Mapple Store.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.