EA Forums - Banner

Gil's second task

I felt the same way, them literally making fun of us. Sometimes it's funny but it gets a little annoying. Maybe it's just me.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    it was already added when it was released. it wasnt added with today's update
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • edited November 2014
    My wallets staying firmly shut. :evil:
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I just finished homer's 12hr task to hate Gil, and the next quest covers exactly what we complained about during the day (aside from the hourly login): the fact that items aren't "discounted", so if you want an item you must pay FULL PRICE first, THEN you get some donuts. They truly mock us on purpose, 24hr of hating Gil even more are necessary.

I find the dialogue to be funny and far below the level of mockery. I think they're poking fun of the fact that we as players are always asking for Gil deals, but then complain once they come out that the deal isn't good enough, the items on offer aren't ones we wanted, we bought the item 2 weeks ago for full price, etc.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2014
    Yeah, this is not for me.
    I was hoping for discounted donuts and an amazing new level update with loads of cool stuff for both free and pay players.
    Stupid idea! :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited November 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I just finished homer's 12hr task to hate Gil, and the next quest covers exactly what we complained about during the day (aside from the hourly login): the fact that items aren't "discounted", so if you want an item you must pay FULL PRICE first, THEN you get some donuts. They truly mock us on purpose, 24hr of hating Gil even more are necessary.

I find the dialogue to be funny and far below the level of mockery. I think they're poking fun of the fact that we as players are always asking for Gil deals, but then complain once they come out that the deal isn't good enough, the items on offer aren't ones we wanted, we bought the item 2 weeks ago for full price, etc.

my favorite part of the dialouge is what homer says after Gill mentions checking in every hour which is this:
    55px-Tapped_Out_Homer_Icon.pngThere’s a reason you’re the most hated character in this game, Gil.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.