EA Forums - Banner

PSA: Truckasaurus Cyber Monday Deal - LASTS TILL 8AM GMT!

Replies

• A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Black Friday weekend was for the poors and Monday is for the TRUCKASAURUS!!
    Love that mine drinks the tears of the people crying that it's too much :twisted:

• LazyUmberto
    95 posts
    edited December 2014
    I considered it. But at 225 it's waaay too much. I have another problem with scarcity of land. As an original gen player, I have about 80% of the premium and 100% freemium buildings, characters, and decorations. Truckasaurus would require a lot of land for me to decorate a proper 'home' for it. I have already had to scale down my decorating due to land shortages. I have tons of decorations in storage.

The nail on the coffin is the poor animation. If king kong homer can have elaborate animation, surely Truckasaurua can breathe fire and crush a car.

I think the ghost ship was a 'cooler' item, but I couldn't justify that one either.

• vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't understand why cheap items have a rate of 15-20 donuts per 1% and expensive items like this are 50+ donuts to 1% *multiplier
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I like that it can go on squidport where I'm going to keep your until I find a spot for it
    7wex03D.png
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Honestly, I'm kind of underwhelmed. For that price, it needs to be bigger or a little more animated.

Of course, a few days from now I'll see it set up in an awesome arrangement in someone's town and wish I had bought it.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pass.
  • heatherbea444
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    For so much money it should at least crunch the car or something. I'll also pass. Winter is coming.... and I'll need money then!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Nice! :thumbup:
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    I don't understand why cheap items have a rate of 15-20 donuts per 1% and expensive items like this are 50+ donuts to 1% *multiplier

This is the main reason why I won't been getting it. 4.75% is just too low of a multiplier for this item. And it's not that iconic, in my opinion. And it doesn't eat or even burn the car.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have no regret not getting Bart's throne or the ghost ship will I regret getting this
    I bought the whale for 80 donuts off I might as well go all out
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    I bought the whale for 80 donuts off

Just for those who like the numbers, the Whale @ 220 donuts = 31 donuts per multiplier 1%. Truckasaurus @ 225 donuts = 47 donuts per multiplier 1%.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    vetteeater wrote:

yeh it makes no sense at all :?
  • vic147
    622 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    If I had land to place it, I would have bought it, so no, it's a pass for me.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Way too expensive for a decoration. It's a memorable part of the show, no doubt, but I'd rather save my donuts for X-Mas.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2014
    Mirality wrote:
    So, this might be a dumb question, but does anyone know which page this is hiding on in the store? Still not sure whether I want to get it or not but I went looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere. It's not in Thanksgiving or in Premium.
    force close in case. it's in the main page. when you open it up it's there

Also Gil is walking around with the icon above his head
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I wonder what new premium stuff will come for xmas I will have 350 donuts left if I decide to get this "deal" TG event ends tomorrow as well Im hoping the xmas event will start later in the same day or wed

• barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I saw it in a neighbor's town and wasn't all that impressed. It's huge and the animation is underwhelming. I'll be saving my donuts for Christmas.
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I think it's quite underwhelming. thought it would've at least been a bit bigger than it is. Wish I went with my instinct and purchased The Volcano Lair now, instead of saving my donuts for Truckasaurus.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited December 2014
    Pretty sure its a pass for me too. Cost/land issues.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    im usually a sucker for the limited time deals, but I, going to have to pass on this one...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.