EA Forums - Banner

What is your favorite purchase from the Black Friday deals?

Since I already had everything. I was happy they released Truckasaurus as a new item through the Cyber Monday sale

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited December 2014
    I guess i'm most happy with Lugash's gym,museum of natural history & Sleep Eazy. Always wanted these items but the prices kept me away. Glad i bought them! Cant believe it took so long!
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014
    I like everything I bought but I think I'm most happy with Sherri and Terri, I've wanted them for ages as they're my favorite character/s on the show and I'm really liking their questline.
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Since I already had everything. I was happy they released Truckasaurus as a new item through the Cyber Monday sale

^^^This^^^
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    tumblr_inline_nf9arrK7R51ro2eun.jpg
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I already had a few items they sold but I finally bought barneys bowlerama ( the price was to high imho) and the film set.
    I'm thrilled with both but have to say I really love the film set. I love seeing mcBain walking around shooting up the town!
  • jackmack010
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I already had most of the items but I did pick up;

The Rich Texan
    Lugash's Gym
    Sp. Pet Shop
    Lotto & Liquor

I really wanted (at the discounted price!) the Itchy & Scratch Billboard but it seem I slept through my alarm…………but it's still available at regular price.

My favorite acquisition has to be Dewy Largo, he's goes well with Waylon Smithers!
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    Volcano Lair. I've been waiting 2 years to get it, and the time was finally right. Hank Scorpio is one of my all time favorite special guest characters from the show, and he's got some nice outdoor tasks.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bowlorama +Barney

if I had known Barney would be so cool I would have just paid the 250 :D
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bowlarama and Barney - I've had the King Plow skin in my inventory since last Christmas, I'll finally be able to use it once I've finished his initial quest-line. Plus I really like the building and I can't wait to have Barney sleeping in my gutter.

And I'm also pleased with how my new sleep-eazy motel looks by my waterfront.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RichardJH11
    212 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm a freemium and with my saved up donuts, I got Frink and Disco Stu. With those two in my pocket, I'm now saving up for Jasper, Jimbo, and Duffman! Gonna be a long time since I am down to 39 donuts...
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I guess Frink, since it's the only thing I bought. :P I do like his 60 minute and 12 hour outdoor tasks, and the lab looks really cool.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Duff man oh yeah!
  • stonewheel603
    67 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Film Set
    Bowlerama
    Disco Stu!
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Duff Brewery
    Texas Cowboy
    Disco Stu
    Volcano Lair

and the evil twins (but they disappeared on me, working with EA to get them back)

i waited a very long time to purchase these guys, had to save donuts forever lol

i still have 210 donuts left... hoping santa homer becomes available
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited December 2014
    I got a lot of items from this sale:

Bowlarama
    Frink's Lab
    Volcano Lair
    Stu's Disco
    Sherri and Terri
    Pet Shop
    Lard Lad

I thought I was done at this point but then I reached level 39 literally seconds before the last round of Manjula/Apu's Apartment became available and I grabbed that and then my final purchase I could no longer resist, Mt. Carlmore.
    In the end, I think Mt. Carlmore is my favorite purchase of the bunch.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    I bought Lard Lad, and Kamp Krusty for my B town as they were good deals. oh and the Bowling alley as well. I am happy with them. Plus it adds something to my B town to make it more interesting.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.