2457 posts
    edited December 2014
    Get out of here with your Xbox, let me know when you've gotten a PS4 :P

ps4-vs-xbox-one-8.gif
    :lol: open a can of woop * :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    PS4 is better... yada yada yada console war... yada yada.

So, no Titanfall players? Shame, it's a great game. I like the chaos and the speed.
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited December 2014

So, no Titanfall players? Shame, it's a great game. I like the chaos and the speed.

There both good, I just play it on PS4 - love capture the flag - you would think in our day and age the servers would allow cross console matchmaking. One can dream.

You playing Destiny? I've been spending way too much time on that one.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited December 2014

There both good, I just play it on PS4 - love capture the flag - you would think in our day and age the servers would allow cross console matchmaking. One can dream.

You playing Destiny? I've been spending way too much time on that one.

Yeah, i really wish they would make it cross platform. Most games that is. :S

Bought Destiny on day 1 and spend a lot of time on it. Got a little bored in the end when you just needed to do the same things over and over again. MP was really good tho. Nice and fast.

I guess thats why i like Titanfall, im not the planning type. I just rush in and shoot every * thing that moves. And in Titanfall,, that gamestyle pays off! :lol:

What level are you with Destiny?
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bought Destiny on day 1 and spend a lot of time on it. Got a little bored in the end when you just needed to do the same things over and over again. MP was really good tho. Nice and fast.

I guess thats why i like Titanfall, im not the planning type. I just rush in and shoot every * thing that moves. And in Titanfall,, that gamestyle pays off! :lol:

Yeah I get what you mean, setting up raid times with friends is a pain but a lot of us don't have kids yet so its somewhat easy, as long as the wife can preoccupy herself for a while :P.

28 Exo Warlock, you?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Yeah I get what you mean, setting up raid times with friends is a pain but a lot of us don't have kids yet so its somewhat easy, as long as the wife can preoccupy herself for a while :P.

28 Exo Warlock, you?

:lol:

True that.
    Same here, lvl 28 Warlock ( could be 27 not sure, but i think 28 ). I liked the Warlock playstyle. Altho the shoulder dash in MP is a pretty good move. So i might get a second character sometime.

I used the pulse rifle a lot until i discovered the awesomeness of the scout rifle. Got the Vanguard Scout rifle since a while. That thing is a headshot magnet. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!