EA Forums - Banner

neighbors with 0 presents

Prev1
chud3
141 posts Member
since the weekend is coming maybe wait until the end of it.
I have a few neighbors who still haven't even come on for a few weeks now.

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    There are a few who are having difficulty with the initial download of the update.

I'm leaving mine, since I know they were regular players up until the day of the update.
  • Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Today is the day I start checking last log ins- if it was a week or more before the update, I'm starting the culling
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have an iPhone and go the update last night at about 6pm MST, then building a 12 hour building.. I can understand why they haven't (I gave in and rushed the building because I definitely do NOT want to miss out on all the final prizes like Halloween!). Give them at least til the end of the weekend!
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Mine had until 24hours after the update hit
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I dropped 2 who still had the Halloween update. The rest I'm going to give about a week. Some just start a bit later than others and I have enough with the update going so I have no problem getting my friend visits in.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I don't feel like I need to drop them, since the amounts of presents are limited. I just don't tap their towns until I have got all of the presents.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I dropped 2 who still had the Halloween update. The rest I'm going to give about a week. Some just start a bit later than others and I have enough with the update going so I have no problem getting my friend visits in.

Wow the THOH update?!? That's bad and a definite drop for me! Yes I would expect if they have been busy this week, they will be able to update over the weekend.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    Usually a week after the event starts unless they haven't been on in a few weeks
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited December 2014
    There are a few who are having difficulty with the initial download of the update.

I am one of those people. I finally got the update to download and am back in my SF. Now I have to wait for the 12 hour build for Santa's workshop.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    How many gifts can you get from friend towns each day? I didn't see it say in the guide thread.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    dont just go by the present counter - go by last log in. I found I was able to collect presents from a couple towns last night that looked like they had 0. It might also trigger once they start building the toy shop.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited December 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I don't feel like I need to drop them, since the amounts of presents are limited. I just don't tap their towns until I have got all of the presents.

^this
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited December 2014
    timberwuf wrote:
    meinaz wrote:

^this

^yup. dropping people who haven't started the event just seems vindictive, at this point I've had a lot of my neighbors for a long time, they have to be offline for quite awhile before I consider dropping them.
  • damienbasile
    41 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm waiting until after the weekend to do a sweep.
  • imdreaming691
    14 posts
    edited December 2014
    I've got one long-time, faithful friend who -- when I try to enter his Springfield, freezes the app. I've had this in the past, where these types of problems crash the app. This just freezes it at the spinning donut.

I don't want to unfriend him, but don't know what to do.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I will give everyone at least the weekend. After that, we'll see.
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    i was thinking through the end of the weekend as well. i've got a handful of people that get extra time (RL friends), but most of my neighbors i've had for a while and don't want to jump the gun on it. i've been playing since aug '12, but always get antsy when a big event starts!
  • atrainxx77
    20 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm checking in several times a day but still no update :(
  • avtkrmn
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2014

i still have halloween! shawna is still going around trick-or-treating, but that is by choice as i havent collected her yet. i want to see how long i can keep her going.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm going through my long awaited sweep this weekend. Haven't deleted players who no longer play since before **** event. Need to get rid of quite a few.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.