EA Forums - Banner

Neighbor visits feds instead of handshakes

Replies

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014

Dont be selfisch it will be neccessary when the questline stops also the 100 presents are! So we gonna need feds invasion to collect presents!

Thank you :wink:

Hello. Could the above statement get further explanation please. Why is it selfish for a neighbour to tap a building instead of a fed? Besides being much easier and faster to drop feds, how does it affect you? I'm curious in case I'm missing something. I was curious if tapping Feds can also give a random dognut, but thankfully I just got my first dognut in a while visiting a neighbor and it was from tapping a fed :).

• NewfieCutie298
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Stupid Question.

What's all this talk about Feds and having to tap on them? I have nothing :(

Edit: never mind, I should of read all the comments. Looks like I'm behind in this event - go figure.

Homer finished his 16 plant shift and is now being bossed by elvs.

(( Simpsons Tapped Out - The only game where you do everything right and still fall behind!))
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Dont be selfisch it will be neccessary when the questline stops also the 100 presents are! So we gonna need feds invasion to collect presents!

Hello. Could the above statement get further explanation please. Why is it selfish for a neighbour to tap a building instead of a fed? Besides being much easier and faster to drop feds, how does it affect you? I'm curious in case I'm missing something. I was curious if tapping Feds can also give a random dognut, but thankfully I just got my first dognut in a while visiting a neighbor and it was from tapping a fed :).

I think it is because when we tap a fed in our own town we get present rewards for it.. However you bring up an interesting point about donuts.. If we send feds rather than handshakes then does that keep us from possibly finding donuts..
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:

I think it is because when we tap a fed in our own town we get present rewards for it.. However you bring up an interesting point about donuts.. If we send feds rather than handshakes then does that keep us from possibly finding donuts..

Yep the Feds are better because when you use them on a neighbor's town you get presents and when that neighbor taps on on the Feds they get presents. If you tap on the buildings instead then you get presents but all the neighbor gets is cash an XP. If you've completed all FP prizes then you can get donuts using the Feds still.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:

I could understand if the regular rewarded gifts stopped after a limit and the fed rewarded gifts are as long as you can tap a neighbor. I haven't been paying that close attention, but maybe that's a possibility.

Regarding donuts, you can still get a random dognut from visiting neighbours and dropping a fed. I was looking out for it and it did happen.

Edit:

I see... Got the explanation while typing. That makes sense. Thank you SakuraNeko08 :mrgreen:
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Stupid Question.

What's all this talk about Feds and having to tap on them? I have nothing :(

Edit: never mind, I should of read all the comments. Looks like I'm behind in this event - go figure.

Homer finished his 16 plant shift and is now being bossed by elvs.

(( Simpsons Tapped Out - The only game where you do everything right and still fall behind!))

I don't think you are behind.. I don't have feds yet either. I am ahead of schedule according to the daily chart - just haven't gotten that far in the quest line yet.. Also - some people rush tasks which I have not done. I don't think you have anything to worry about if you are close to being on schedule for the daily amount of presents..
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:

I could understand if the regular rewarded gifts stopped after a limit and the fed rewarded gifts are as long as you can tap a neighbor. I haven't been paying that close attention, but maybe that's a possibility.

Regarding donuts, you can still get a random dognut from visiting neighbours and dropping a fed. I was looking out for it and it did happen.

Good to know!!! Thanks for that
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    Cheers :)
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    To all my neighbors, Homer is on the phone right now with Homeland Security. You are all in a lot of trouble. We will be ratting you all out to the feds on our evening visit to all your towns.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    To all my neighbors, Homer is on the phone right now with Homeland Security. You are all in a lot of trouble. We will be ratting you all out to the feds on our evening visit to all your towns.

LOL, I'm sure your neighbors are grateful for the heads up :lol:
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just love this feature. Quick and efficient. If your neighbor doesn't have anythin available to tap the Fed button doesn't appear so I only go searching for buildings when there are too many Feds.

I wonder if anyone knows the limit of Feds allowed in a town; and if the stay till tapped or disappear after ? Some hours?

:D
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    is it just me or does dropping a fed actually tap a building for you as well? like you dropped the fed into/onto a building???
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014

you understand me wrong, if you have a neighbor that send feds yesterday and today handshakes... thats selfisch. Like neighbors that stop after 30 visits but that i can understand more not everybody have mutch time. :wink:

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    Just love this feature. Quick and efficient. If your neighbor doesn't have anythin available to tap the Fed button doesn't appear so I only go searching for buildings when there are too many Feds.

I wonder if anyone knows the limit of Feds allowed in a town; and if the stay till tapped or disappear after ? Some hours?

:D

2o and they dont disappear.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I was finally able to send out feds today. It makes visits super fast. No reason not to use it unless the neighbor is at their limit.

I still would like see some type of Fed Depository device to increase the limit. At least up to 45, I had to tap buildings in a couple of towns today and most of my neighbors haven't even started dropping them.

• ultratim78
    27 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm not able to log in frequently during the week. If neighbours visit and my town is full of Feds I have no problem with them tapping my buildings
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ultratim78 wrote:
    I'm not able to log in frequently during the week. If neighbours visit and my town is full of Feds I have no problem with them tapping my buildings

Also have no problem with that, I DO have a problem when they drop yesterday feds and today buildings and my town was fedfree :wink:
  • Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Do feds dropped in a town expire after a time? I haven't seen an answer to that yet.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Do feds dropped in a town expire after a time? I haven't seen an answer to that yet.

Nope, max 20 in your town, then its full :wink:
    Does not matter for the donator, you get the pay-out direct :wink:
  • ultratim78
    27 posts
    edited December 2014
    ultratim78 wrote:

Also have no problem with that, I DO have a problem when they drop yesterday feds and today buildings and my town was fedfree :wink:

I understand where you're coming from, I wasn't having a dig, just letting my neighbours know I don't mind buildings being tapped :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.