EA Forums - Banner

Popup missed due to tapping, anyone know what it was?

Ok this is beginning to drive me nuts. I just opened the game and was tapping elfs to collect presents when tasks completed at the toy workshop. So my zealous multi-tapping to collect the presents also collected the tasks completed but also dismissed the popup dialog that came up as soon as that happened. There appears to be no way for me to see this dialog again. And it occurred right before getting System Message: Ned can now make things at the Toy Workshop. So I have no idea what it said and pertained to. Here is what was/is active and hopefully will help identify the popup:

Tunnel 7 Make a Youngster Pet an Elf (I assume were the tasks collected by accident on the toy workshop)
Make Homer Attempt Bell Sabotage (not yet collected, thumb was still on the bell after the missed popup)
Green is Good. Green Works Pt. 2 (at 22/50)
Santa's List Pt. 4 (at 6/10)
Jingle Bell Wreck Pt. 7 (is waiting for me to send homer on task)
Redirecting Feds (at 0/3)
The Way I Wish We Was Pt. 2 (is waiting for me to send homer on task)
Easy A Pt. 1 (is waiting for me to place the club)
Random task Another Day, Another Million Dollars (is waiting for me to send burns on task)

Have a look at the pinned thread "Christmas 2014 Pass 1 Walkthrough." All the text is there, though I didn't realize it until I scrolled down quite a bit. (Don't tell LPNintendo. He did all that work.) :)

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    you know i read all the threads right? tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    you know i read all the threads right? tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif

ROFLMAO
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Have a look at the pinned thread "Christmas 2014 Pass 1 Walkthrough." All the text is there, though I didn't realize it until I scrolled down quite a bit. (Don't tell LPNintendo. He did all that work.) :)

Yep I was trying to find it in there and didn't see it. I did see the reference to the one popup I did see but the one before it popped up and disappeared in a split second before the one about ned popped up. I'll look at the thread again after submitting this post.

EDIT: looked through it again but I can't find reference to a popup I didn't see related to the current tasks, but I did see one popup and quickly disappear. Is it possible that I was show the ned system message twice? I'm still thinking it was something different though.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It may have been that Moleman now has tasks that produce presents. I think I got that right around the Ned one. Hope that's it
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It may have been that Moleman now has tasks that produce presents. I think I got that right around the Ned one. Hope that's it

I got that one last night when I completed tunnel 6.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maybe it's the popup that says you've tapped all the Feds in your town?
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maybe it's the popup that says you've tapped all the Feds in your town?

It could have been, I have the redirect feds thing active though I have seen no feds and the progress is still 0/3. This is just one of those crazy situations where I couldn't identify the popup and read what it had said from somewhere else. Toss this in as one of those must have improvement the game needs. This happens all too often. You are presented your town and start tapping and all of a sudden get hit with popups that of course disappear because you were in the process of tapping motion and your have not enough reaction time to stop the tap in progress so you can read and dismiss the popup. I think the addition of a message history somewhere would be a nice fix for that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.