• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    One thing it hasnt sorted is the lag :roll:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pickwick_Next33
    51 posts
    edited December 2014
    I just did the update and now my Kwik-E-Marts aren't earning their income anymore...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    New tasks for Santa:
    "Get Drunk at Moe's" for 8h at the Toy Workshop, with a reward of 4 Presents and 70 XP, and to "Deliver Presents" for 8h as a locked Quest task, with a reward of 4 Presents and 70 XP.

Added the info "Complete more daily tasks to gain access to more tunnels!" to the locked tunnels.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    That's the only differnce I can see

Santa still isn't on the town census at the town hall :/
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I just did the update and now my Kwik-E-Marts aren't earning their income anymore...

At least their is still the scratch -rs
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The only time I get lag on either of my devices (iPad and Nexus 7) is when I hit a town with gobs and gobs of buildings, and animations, and characters moving around. I hit one today and could barely move.

I think the only solution to this issue is to get a device with more processing power. Or reduce the number of buildings in your town... :thumbdown:
  • azPCN
    10 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yep, no $$ from Kwil-E-Mart anymore.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    New tasks for Santa:
    "Get Drunk at Moe's" for 8h at the Toy Workshop, with a reward of 4 Presents and 70 XP, and to "Deliver Presents" for 8h as a locked Quest task, with a reward of 4 Presents and 70 XP.

Added the info "Complete more daily tasks to gain access to more tunnels!" to the locked tunnels.

Nice one buddy :thumbup:
  • stevenpw69
    46 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    can't get into tunnels either
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    The only time I get lag on either of my devices (iPad and Nexus 7) is when I hit a town with gobs and gobs of buildings, and animations, and characters moving around. I hit one today and could barely move.

I think the only solution to this issue is to get a device with more processing power. Or reduce the number of buildings in your town... :thumbdown:

I use an iPhone5 and up till this update it has always been great but since xmas it a bit glitchy
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maybe they changed the kwiki Mart because you get income from the scratchers anyway
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Also now the toy workshop shows which job is the characters that can do jobs at the workshop are doing.

for the tunnels, try force closing, going to KL or friend's screen

doesnt make sense. the K-E-M has been like that since the beginning
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    azPCN wrote:
    Yep, no $$ from Kwil-E-Mart anymore.

ok, this is ****
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Also now the toy workshop shows which job is the characters that can do jobs at the workshop are doing.

for the tunnels, try force closing, going to KL or friend's screen

doesnt make sense. the K-E-M has been like that since the beginning

Just because it has been that way since the beginning doesn't mean that it cannot be changed.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Kwik E Marts are typically one of the few items I can tap on it other people's towns, that have recently been there. This will make earning presents in other towns more difficult, perhaps to persuade us to use agents more? Sucks to those not that far in the story line yet.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This is sure to be an unpopular opinion, but I really disliked the cash registers floating over my buildings near-constantly. So I don't miss the KEM payout.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It may just not be showing up on the pop-up list for the building. Because I just collected from the Kwik-E-Mart in my secondary town - and I did the update about 45 minutes ago.

Well, it's been more than 3 minutes. Hopefully it's just a glitch 'cause some of my friends have whole fields of Kwik-E-Marts, so they're gonna be upset...
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    This is sure to be an unpopular opinion, but I really disliked the cash registers floating over my buildings near-constantly. So I don't miss the KEM payout.
    Same here
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The rigellian huts now give presents to neighbours that tap them
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    aidx1054 wrote:
    The rigellian huts now give presents to neighbours that tap them

With the exception of the present depot holiday tree and elf house every building earns you presents in a neighbors town
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.