EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel 9 prize - love you EA !

Prev13
That's only for those who experienced it. Christmas blue house is for those who didn't experience previous events.

Replies

• annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Had me laughing ... Still has me smiling.

Homer: "No! No more wheel games. Everbody hates them! Die, wheel, die. There! I killed it. No more holiday wheel."

I can't think of any other way for EA to tell us we won't be seeing a wheel again short of the CEO came to each of our homes and promised each of us personally.

They must have lost TRUCKLOADS of players over that mess.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm a little bummed I don't get the wheel prize. I wasn't playing last Christmas but I sure as heck was for the Easter wheel.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    This is my first Xmas. So what was the prize you got in the tunnel?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Homer: "No! No more wheel games. Everbody hates them! Die, wheel, die. There! I killed it. No more holiday wheel."

I can't think of any other way for EA to tell us we won't be seeing a wheel again short of the CEO came to each of our homes and promised each of us personally.

Haha yep there's definitely no bringing them back now! :twisted:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Destroyed_Holiday_Wheel.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    See, they pay attention to us.
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited December 2014

I don't remember asking for a broken wheel in my town, I do remember asking for a donut price drop, let's see if they pay'd attention to that.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited December 2014
    I laughed out loud, too! I wonder if that means there will never be more wheel games? That would be fine with me!

I really like these Daily Doors (or the riddles from the Stonecutters event.) They take some time, so they aren't just giveaways, but they aren't impossible either...
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited December 2014
    I can no longer open my tunnel with either the button or by clicking on it, so ticked off
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited December 2014
    I also laughed out loud. So great. Well done, EA!
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    Destroyed_Holiday_Wheel.png

OMG I REALLY WANT THAT!!! Is there any way for me to get the new prizes in future doors or something?
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Haha yep there's definitely no bringing them back now! :twisted:

if they do Homer will Kill it again maybe this time like he did with Le Grill
    tumblr_lst1pw4NEg1qh59n0o4_250.gifhomer-bbq-o.gif

Edit: I Like that the Wheel can go in Krustyland
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited December 2014
    BrandoMG wrote:
    I can no longer open my tunnel with either the button or by clicking on it, so ticked off

I'm getting that a lot, but tapping the Friends icon and then immediately going back home as soon as it loads has fixed it for me every time. I would suggest that, or force-quit the app and restart your device if you're desperate.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    SUM1HATED wrote:

I don't remember asking for a broken wheel in my town, I do remember asking for a donut price drop, let's see if they pay'd attention to that.
    true, though the sarcastic response to the constant complaining about the wheel :lol:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    I'm a little bummed I don't get the wheel prize. I wasn't playing last Christmas but I sure as heck was for the Easter wheel.

I am trying to remember the easter wheel... wasn't it just boxes?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    BrandoMG wrote:

hard close and reopen the app. They'll open after that.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:

wheel at valentines day, boxes at easter. they were both so close to each other, those two events bleed into each other in my mind...
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited December 2014
    awez1 wrote:
    barszap785 wrote:

wheel at valentines day, boxes at easter. they were both so close to each other, those two events bleed into each other in my mind...

that's what I thought.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:

It was unpleasant, whatever it was.
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited December 2014
    35 mins and the broken wheel is MINE !!!!!! Yes oh yes die you wretched creature you!!

Now off to create an auspicious and well deserved cemetery in its honor!!!!! 8) 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!